Trump Wants to Mandate Insurance Companies to Pay for IVF Treatments

I think you're the first (of many to come) to condemn Trump's newfound support for killing the most innocent of all. Bravo!

I think you're gaslighting you dumbass. Sit down, I don't have time for your befuddling nonsense

See? You've been dismissed

No act at all. You'll know when you have to answer to who created you.
Of course it's an act.

If someone were roaming your neighborhood, killing babies, you would be out with a torch and a shotgun.

Abortion? You're wailing on a message board.

It's an act. A way to punch your own ticket to the forever festival.

And you enjoy annoying strangers by calling them murderers. Let's not leave that part out.

Isn't this communism? Mandating insurance coverage is exactly how ObamaCare worked and the people backing Trump railed against that legislation. IVF treatment is expensive and it will result in everyone's health insurance premiums to rise. Trump continues to tack further and further to the left. Where is the outrage from MAGA? He also stated today he would be voting in support of the amendment in Florida to throw out the six week abortion restriction. The line between Trump and Harris is getting thinner as we get closer to November.

Just remember, if Trump says something it's not Communism. If Democrats says the same thing, it is Communism.

Of course it's an act.

If someone were roaming your neighborhood, killing babies, you would be out with a torch and a shotgun.

Abortion? You're wailing on a message board.

It's an act. A way to punch your own ticket to the forever festival.

Cripes, you're just flapping your arms screeching. It's all you and your fellow leftist loon teammates do.

Fact for you, you're just a really stupid target. Really stupid. You each screech the same worn out tired crap from the handbook.

Trump is lying hoping to steal some of the female vote from Harris.
How? How does IVF figure into the grand scheme of things? Is it really that bad out there? The wife and I had seven kids and had to put the brakes on.

How bout we start with complete dental care coverage, and go from there. Seems like a more reasonable, and useful starting point. How insurance companies weasled their way out of that one amazes me...

How bout we start with complete dental care coverage, and go from there. Seems like a more reasonable, and useful starting point. How insurance companies weasled their way out of that one amazes me...
That could actually help with the birth rate. There is no bigger turn off to a woman then a guy with rotten teeth!

That could actually help with the birth rate. There is no bigger turn off to a woman then a guy with rotten teeth!
I'd say that goes both ways. Again, how insurance companies manipulated their way out of paying for, and covering dental is about the biggest scam going. It's not only part of the skeletal system. It's also the first part of the digestive system.

Hey dems are paying to put penises on women and chopping off penises for male convicts.... Dems want to give illegal aliens homes and free medical care or life....

I'd say that goes both ways. Again, how insurance companies manipulated their way out of paying for, and covering dental is about the biggest scam going. It's not only part of the skeletal system. It's also the first part of the digestive system.
A bad tooth can actually be life-threatening.

Forum List

Back