House finds Biden used office to enrich family, conceal evidence

"You don't care about kids.... you hate them..."

Now who hates kids?

How does separating kids from their families, help.......ANYTHING?
I have two of my own kids, and unlike the lefties of the world I accept responsibility for raising and protecting them. Make it be known that bringing kids to the USA ILLEGALLY will result in separating children from their parents and that puts the onus on the parents their choice to risk it. This alone should cut down on illegal immigration as well as all the kids you care so much about being abducted on their travels to the border by the cartels. If I don’t do right by my kids or neglect them like too many Americans do we have DCF to come take those children away from their parents, are you against that as well?

I have two of my own kids, and unlike the lefties of the world I accept responsibility for raising and protecting them. Make it be known that bringing kids to the USA ILLEGALLY will result in separating children from their parents and that puts the onus on the parents their choice to risk it. This alone should cut down on illegal immigration as well as all the kids you care so much about being abducted on their travels to the border by the cartels.
For that reason alone, I wouldn't travel that far, with ONE kid, let alone several.
If I don’t do right by my kids or neglect them like too many Americans do we have DCF to come take those children away from their parents, are you against that as well?
No, because they have been neglected or abused.

It still doesn't negate separating immigrant kids from their relatives.
Lock them up together, if that's the last resort.

For that reason alone, I wouldn't travel that far, with ONE kid, let alone several.

No, because they have been neglected or abused.

It still doesn't negate separating immigrant kids from their relatives.
Lock them up together, if that's the last resort.

I am all for deporting the families as a whole, and turning them away at the border as a whole. I bet some would bring their children to the USA and given the choice of being sent back with their children or without their children the majority would choose to leave their children in America as they know they can’t raise them if they’re sent back with them anyways. Just my opinion that they would see it as making a sacrifice for the betterment of their children’s future

Forum List

Back