Trump Wants to Mandate Insurance Companies to Pay for IVF Treatments

So Trump is voting for unrestricted abortions in FL and wants the govt. to pay for IVF.

If you guys don’t think this is going to hemorrhage voters both from the pro-life movement and those who are against socialized medicine, you’re kidding yourselves.

This is leftism.

So Trump is voting for unrestricted abortions in FL and wants the govt. to pay for IVF.

If you guys don’t think this is going to hemorrhage voters both from the pro-life movement and those who are against socialized medicine, you’re kidding yourselves.

This is leftism.

SCOTUS has ruled abortion is a state's issue

What are you trying to accomplish here?

This is leftism.
Trump is trying to take female votes. He is just saying this hoping to fool a few women. He's not going to do this. If he is elected, the abortion ban will happen.

Trump is trying to take female votes. He is just saying this hoping to fool a few women. He's not going to do this. If he is elected, the abortion ban will happen.

Good grief you have no idea how the process works. They'll never be a federal abortion ban. It's impossible

Good grief you have no idea how the process works. They'll never be a federal abortion ban. It's impossible
I know exactly how things work. If Republicans are the majority and Trump is ptresident, there will be a national ban.

Gomer you have no idea how it works, stop pretending you do.
Silly Irish lass, I know better how things work than you do. Your stupid ass ranted about AA being unfair but were too stupid to see that white women benefitted from the policy. You rant about DEI and are too stupid to see that white women are DEI hires. You're an idiot but you are in here with other dumb white racists and you guys try ganging up on any opposing view.

Silly Irish lass, I know better how things work than you do. Your stupid ass ranted about AA being unfair but were too stupid to see that white women benefitted from the policy. You rant about DEI and are too stupid to see that white women are DEI hires. You're an idiot but you are in here with other dumb white racists and you guys try ganging up on any opposing view.

No you don't. You're incapable of ever educating me. I recognize you have a deep rooted issue

Isn't this communism? Mandating insurance coverage is exactly how ObamaCare worked and the people backing Trump railed against that legislation. IVF treatment is expensive and it will result in everyone's health insurance premiums to rise. Trump continues to tack further and further to the left. Where is the outrage from MAGA? He also stated today he would be voting in support of the amendment in Florida to throw out the six week abortion restriction. The line between Trump and Harris is getting thinner as we get closer to November.

Actually I'm OK with this policy.
We need a fertility rate of 2.1 live births per female to get stasis of our population so that our population of 2nd generation Americans stays at stasis.

We currently have a 1.6.

And insurance companies are posting record profits....so....I'm OK with this.

Isn't this communism? Mandating insurance coverage is exactly how ObamaCare worked and the people backing Trump railed against that legislation. IVF treatment is expensive and it will result in everyone's health insurance premiums to rise. Trump continues to tack further and further to the left. Where is the outrage from MAGA? He also stated today he would be voting in support of the amendment in Florida to throw out the six week abortion restriction. The line between Trump and Harris is getting thinner as we get closer to November.

If Orange Jesus adopted the hammer and sickle as his motto, his cult would eagerly embrace it all the while saying that they were "conservative" LOL

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back