Kamala Harris first interview did not go well

None of this matters. Not a bit.

dimocrap scum are still going to turn out in droves for Kamalhoe. The DNC could put Adolf Hitler on the ballot and the same people would turn out in the same numbers.

dimocrap scum are still going to steal millions of votes. They always have, and they always will.

In order for Americans to win this election we have to "Beat The Cheat" and make the election victory "Too Big To Rig".

No more staying at home and letting others go through the trouble voting, getting up early, missing lunch, standing in line to vote, etc.

If you care about your Country, if you care about your children and grandchildren, if you care about your own future --

You need to get off your lazy asses and go vote. Millions of Patriotic Americans died to give you the right to vote and you dishonor them by not taking advantage of that right.

If you don't vote, don't be shocked when your son comes home one day without his dick, or your daughter gets her breasts removed. And if your Son does manage to survive our FILTHY and DISGUSTING educashun system, don't cry when dimocrap scum Draft him into the Army to go fight in a War we have zero interest in.

And never forget what dimocrap scum really think of you. They honestly do hate you.

I hate them right back.
She will not win. She will actually lose by a lot.

The key for Harris is not to convince voters that her policies are better than Trumps. Liberals will support Liberal policies, Conservatives will support Conservative policies.

What Harris is doing is convincing voters that she can provide calm, stable leadership while Trump shows himself as not a person who is not in control of his emotions and resorts to childish attacks.

Trump is doing everything he can to prove Harris’s claims

Last edited:
My guess is she had no choice. Kamalala's handlers play hardball. If Dana wanted the interview she had to agree to allow editing and I'd bet that there were boundaries on what questions could be asked and followed up on.

Dana took a page from Kamalala's "get ahead" playbook though she didn't have to undress to do that.
No journalistic integrity.

She looked small compared to Walz, and came off like this:

1725025812103.png

hahaha in the past decade Dems have had the White House for 6 years! All she is doing is repeating talking points, they have had the power, what hope and change is she talking about? what is she want to move forward from? She's been in charge the past four years
She’s tapdancing

DC Examiner editor Kaylee McGhee White derided the interview as one that went "terribly" for the vice president. "Even with Dana Bash trying to set Harris up with an easy excuse, this comes across terribly for Harris. Her campaign literally just claimed it doesn’t support EV mandates, and here she is acknowledging she supports the timelines laid out by those mandates. Yikes."

What I saw was a candidate committed to the struggles of the middle class.

She gave a great first interview with more to come

I can see why voters are abandoning Trump
/—-/ And WTF had she done for the “struggles” of the middle class for the last 4 years?
It’s nothing more than a cliche.

Forum List

Back