Kamala Harris first interview did not go well

LOL. It took her over a month to consent to a softball interview while her VP candidate held her hand and looked weird in the background. NO WAY will she consent to another interview, esp without her VP holding her hand.

You people need deprogramming.

Nice try

In both the convention and last nights interview, Harris presented herself as the adult in the room. No drama, no whining….just calm responses to the situation.

I really think Trump would be best served by giving no interviews and sticking to what the teleprompter says

Nice try

In both the convention and last nights interview, Harris presented herself as the adult in the room. No drama, no whining….just calm responses to the situation.

I really think Trump would be best served by giving no interviews and sticking to what the teleprompter says
I don’t think your confidence in Harris is at all genuine.

I don’t think you’d put any money on her.

Harris is presenting herself as a calm, steady alternative to Trumps constant drama, name calling and tantrums

Trump is doing all he can to affirm that contrast
/—-/ Only when she is scripted, has her support Tampon Timmy propping her up and the video is heavily edited. Aren’t you the least bit embarrassed? 😳

Because you're a democrat and don't have a clue what the American people need.

They need to hear debate, they need to hear press conferences, they need to be informed about their candidates so that they can make informed decisions about their votes AND THEIR FUTURE.

You don't give a shit about any of that. All you're worried about is winning with an empty suit who is afraid of the American people and what a silly idiot she looks like when she opens her mouth in an unscripted situation.

I give CNN a little credit, in the short interview they exposed just how horrible of a liar that Harris is..

"No, and I made that clear on the debate stage in 2020 that I would not ban fracking. As vice president, I did not ban fracking. As president, I will not ban fracking," Harris said.

Well, actually, back when she was running for the nomination in 2020: "there’s no question I’m in favor of banning fracking" on her first day in office.

How can anyone take this liar seriously?

What I saw was a candidate committed to the struggles of the middle class.

She gave a great first interview with more to come

I can see why voters are abandoning Trump
yes, she has made clear she is committed to making the middle class struggle. We have seen that, it's clear that's the dem party's view. They have had the White House 12 of the last 16 years, and a record number of Americans are worse off today then before Kameltoe took office.

yes, she has made clear she is committed to making the middle class struggle. We have seen that, it's clear that's the dem party's view. They have had the White House 12 of the last 16 years, and a record number of Americans are worse off today then before Kameltoe took office.
Hard to argue with sheeple huh?

Disappointing that Bash tanked it for Harris.
My guess is she had no choice. Kamalala's handlers play hardball. If Dana wanted the interview she had to agree to allow editing and I'd bet that there were boundaries on what questions could be asked and followed up on.

Dana took a page from Kamalala's "get ahead" playbook though she didn't have to undress to do that.

None of this matters. Not a bit.

dimocrap scum are still going to turn out in droves for Kamalhoe. The DNC could put Adolf Hitler on the ballot and the same people would turn out in the same numbers.

dimocrap scum are still going to steal millions of votes. They always have, and they always will.

In order for Americans to win this election we have to "Beat The Cheat" and make the election victory "Too Big To Rig".

No more staying at home and letting others go through the trouble voting, getting up early, missing lunch, standing in line to vote, etc.

If you care about your Country, if you care about your children and grandchildren, if you care about your own future --

You need to get off your lazy asses and go vote. Millions of Patriotic Americans died to give you the right to vote and you dishonor them by not taking advantage of that right.

If you don't vote, don't be shocked when your son comes home one day without his dick, or your daughter gets her breasts removed. And if your Son does manage to survive our FILTHY and DISGUSTING educashun system, don't cry when dimocrap scum Draft him into the Army to go fight in a War we have zero interest in.

And never forget what dimocrap scum really think of you. They honestly do hate you.

I hate them right back.

Compare to Trump answers. "How are you going to address inflation?". "We are gonna have the lowest prices ever and you are all going to go out and buy big beautiful houses". You righties are utterly nuts.

Forum List

Back