Kamala Harris first interview did not go well

I'll be voting third party.

Ok, that’s fine. My biggest beef is with the ignoramuses that would cast a vote for Harris just because they hate Trump, the man. I don’t think most people agree with her far-left policies.

Ok, that’s fine. My biggest beef is with the ignoramuses that would cast a vote for Harris just because they hate Trump, the man. I don’t think most people agree with her far-left policies.

Which Trump do you support? The pro-life Trump or the pro-choice Trump?

But that is all they did at the DNC convention

I heard nothing about policy, it was all Orange man bad.

You obviously watched none of the convention and choose to just repeat what the RW media gives you

What policy do you need help on?

Which policies?

I saw a couple of liars, trying to deflect with platitudes, and outright lies…

and that improved your life how?

Did you not already know they were liars or was this a new revelation for you?

I’m not sure about a “drunken slut”, but anyone with an IQ above 80 that is not fully indoctrinated should be appalled at her lack of communication skills and lack of knowledge and substance.

They are poor. No doubt. Whether you want to believe it or not, it appears people have tired of Trump's juvenile style of communications.

Trump would have won in 2020 and could have won easily now if he could simply stop being a dick, but he just can't do it.

She gave a great first interview with more to come
LOL. It took her over a month to consent to a softball interview while her VP candidate held her hand and looked weird in the background. NO WAY will she consent to another interview, esp without her VP holding her hand.

You people need deprogramming.

You are really laughing out loud? I say no. I say your low iq thinks that lol somehow makes your weak post somehow something it is not.

SMA, got a little gipper under my finger nails
Lol. I have to laugh at dumb Americans, they have NO idea what’s going on. They really think voting for two dumbass MFers who agree on most big issues will mean something. Lol.

Right. She's not Trump so it’s all hunky dorey....
/——/
1725019312909.png

I think Harris is an airhead

An empty pants suit

This interview reenforces that opinion

hahaha in the past decade Dems have had the White House for 6 years! All she is doing is repeating talking points, they have had the power, what hope and change is she talking about? what is she want to move forward from? She's been in charge the past four years

Forum List

Back