Kamala Harris first interview did not go well

Empty suit? Yes.

But did she spend half the speech calling people names?

If not, it means she is at least more mature than Trump.

The main takeaway is when she was asked about her radical positions in 2020 she said her “values have not changed”

So, despite what she suddenly claims, she wants to ban fracking, she wants to decriminalize illegal immigration… it’s all still just as relevant now as it was in 2020

She’s just lying to get into office so she can then continue to try to social engineer her radical agenda onto the public

Empty suit? Yes.
We've had an empty suit for almost 4 years and its gotten us into 2 wars, severe inflation, an open border with millions of illegals causing all kinds of havoc, record setting deficits and supporting gender transitions for minors and killing women's sports.

I wish Trump was more mature but I don't have the luxury of a better choice.

We've had an empty suit for almost 4 years and its gotten us into 2 wars, severe inflation, an open border with millions of illegals causing all kinds of havoc, record setting deficits and supporting gender transitions for minors and killing women's sports.

I wish Trump was more mature but I don't have the luxury of a better choice.

You've had the opportunity but went with Trump. When the question is "better choice" the answer is never Trump.

You've had the opportunity but went with Trump. When the question is "better choice" the answer is never Trump.

Exactly the problem in this election. Some would vote to literally sell our country to China than to vote for “meany” Trump. Grow up. Voting for a total buffoon with Marxist policies should not be on the table simply to avoid mean tweets and childish name calling.

Exactly the problem in this election. Some would vote to literally sell our country to China than to vote for “meany” Trump. Grow up. Voting for a total buffoon with Marxist policies should not be on the table simply to avoid mean tweets and childish name calling.

I'll be voting third party.

Forum List

Back