Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 38 65.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 34.5%

• Total voters
The UN is a plague on civilization. They're nothing but a hate-America, hate-Israel club for terrorists, thugs, tyrants, and their appeasers.

No wonder you support them.
Put the blame for terror where it belongs, MAGA
1724923022723.jpeg

Unless that kid had an AK and was firing at the IDF, they would not be shot. I have never heard a bigger crock of shit in my life!
No you haven't, because you've been well conditioned to believe only what your government tells you, and of course its lapdog media. Both government and media are wholly owned by the Zionists.

International law says you're full of shit. Your pathetic little tantrum may provide some aerobic benefit for you, but it's utterly meaningless.

And once again, you fail to condemn Hamas for killing innocent Israeli lives.

Don't bother now. It won't be at all credible.
International law, like the US Constitution, is not worth the paper it's written on. Most governments violate the law as they please, knowing the courts are as rotten as the legislative and executive.

There really hasn't been a single Jew death that was intentional. We prove you wrong again and again. If you was pro Jew, you wouldn't go on antisemitic tirades.

If you actually had a real argument supporting the Israeli Genocide, a solid argument, you would not have to resort to the appeal to emotion by invoking "anti-semitism" whatever on earth that's supposed to mean.

Did Israel kill hundreds of its own citizens by friendly fire on October 7th?
supernova-cars.jpg

"Drone footage released by the Israeli military last month shows the extent of the destruction of the cars fleeing the Supernova rave on 7 October, likely inflicted by Israeli drones and helicopters. (RT/Israeli military)"
Israel admits to "immense" amount of "friendly fire" on 7 October

"Nir Oz kibbutz​

"On 7 October, as Israeli Doron Katz-Asher and other members of her family were being transported from the Nir Oz kibbutz on a tractor to be taken as hostages by Palestinian militants, the IDF fired on them to stop the tractor reaching Gaza; her mother Efrat Katz died from a bullet.

"Doron Katz-Asher was held hostage in Gaza for 49 days before being released during the ceasefire in late November. [7]

"On 5 April 2024 it was announced that an IDF investigation found high credibility that Katz was likely killed by friendly fire.[19]"

Friendly fire during the Israel–Hamas war - Wikipedia.
You are denying the truth. You should read this:

If you actually had a real argument supporting the Israeli Genocide, a solid argument, you would not have to resort to the appeal to emotion by invoking "anti-semitism" whatever on earth that's supposed to mean.
You poor fool. There is no genocide in Gaza. But the genocide against the Israelis is real and that genocide makes me sick.

No. YOU are wrong. And lying. And supporting a terrorist organization. Once you fire from a location, it's now a legitimate target. No word from you on Hamas using human shields...
Prove I'm wrong! And not with your bullshit big mouth! Show me the international law that deals with "military necessity" and legitimate targets?

As far as Hamas, I've already condemned their actions on Oct 7th, now I am condemning Israel for theirs. Something you are way too pussy to do!

And as far as human shields go, the IDF uses a lot more of them than Hamas does. Do you know what a "johnny" is?

Prove I'm wrong! And not with your bullshit big mouth! Show me the international law that deals with "military necessity" and legitimate targets?

As far as Hamas, I've already condemned their actions on Oct 7th, now I am condemning Israel for theirs. Something you are way too pussy to do!

And as far as human shields go, the IDF uses a lot more of them than Hamas does. Do you know what a "johnny" is?
Israel is justified in their actions. They want Hamas to be wiped off the face of the Earth. The Palestinian casualties are due to the fact that Hamas is using urban warfare, which is impossible to avoid civilian casualties.

I do know what I'm talking about, because every year of my 20 years in the Air Force, we had training on the Law of Armed Conflict.

You didn't read far enough.

Hamas' actions in the hospital removed the hospital's protected status. Period. End of story. Your pathetic little tantrum has no effect on reality.

Reading through that page reveals a whole boatload of international laws being violated by Hamas. But you have to take off your I HATE JEWS glasses; they distort the hell out of your vision.

So, fucker, in conclusion, you don't know what you're talking about.
Why would I hate Jews?

Forum List

Back