Zone1 Should you have to pay taxes to be able to vote?

It use to be that you had to have skin in the game to be able to vote... and there was nothing wrong with that concept...
Illegals will be using MAIL IN BALLOTS and I received one for Michigan in the Detroit area. They are sending these to Blue areas only and you do not have to prove who you are just name and address.

What a crazy thought that representation in a democratic nation only means representation on tax laws, and not on anything else.... Geez, y'all need psychological help!

I am using the MAGAT dictionary
Me wanting only actual tax payers to vote is not communism.

communism​

[ kom-yuh-niz-uhm ]
Phonetic (Standard)IPA

noun​

1. a theory or system of social organization based on the holding of all property in common, actual ownership being ascribed to the community as a whole or to the state.

Illegals will be using MAIL IN BALLOTS and I received one for Michigan in the Detroit area. They are sending these to Blue areas only and you do not have to prove who you are just name and address.
Illegals have been voting a long time for democrats... however in national elections its always been much harder to win with the illegal vote... until mass mailouts during covid... there will be millions of Trump voters and I just don't think the dems will have the numbers.... and the most critical states have cleaned up their voter rolls and do not allow ballot harvesting which is what got Biden over the top in 2020...

Forum List

Back