J.D Vance wants children to vote.

The court however did not rule that Congress can't pass such a law. It ruled the states should deal with it. If Biden is put back in power, he will try to get Congress to pass the kill children law for him.

Sure they did, they didn't say it was an issue for the individual States or congress, did they? If they did, show it to me because I obviously missed it. But I don't think I did.

By allowing one vote for each child and giving the parents authority to direct that vote?

You stupid fucking commie, you know no amendment saying that could ever be ratified. It only takes 13 States to stop it. But I say it would never make it to the ratification process.

You stupid fucking commie, you know no amendment saying that could ever be ratified. It only takes 13 States to stop it. But I say it would never make it to the ratification process.

Of course it would never be ratified. That's not the point. That dumb ass thinks it's a good idea. That's crazy. You MAGAs want a batshit crazy to be VP. Do you think that is the only crazy idea he has?

Forum List

Back