Zone1 I’m a 36-year-old white man and I’ve never been provided any leg up by the US government or handout because I’m white

Lets see, 36 years ago it was 1988. Reagan had race pimped white America for nearly 8 years by that time. His parents were born during the 1960's which means Andrews parents grew up benefitting from what thei government gave to his grandparents in various programs like the New Deal, Servicemens Readjustment Act, and the FHA. So Andrews life was impacted by the benefits his parents got by growing up white in America.

In Andrews life he has indeed been hired or advamnced because if his race. He would not know that because his employer could not tell him that. And hes been race husted into the white grievance culture that has him creating a thread like this whining about how hard it is for him to be white. How miserable it must be.
If You People Won't Serve Us, You Won't Survive Us

More proof that Aframs are Preppies' Pet Pit Bulls. The born-rich snobs are outraged by other Whites being able to look down on anybody at all. They consider White Pride as "uppity." Birth-Class Supremacy has no basis in logic and history, but White Supremacy does.

Last edited:
Swallow Your Pride and You Will Choke Your Talent

The economic bullies put a premium on bootlicking over brains, which would threaten their unquestioned authority. That's why they appreciate anyone who sacrifices growing up in order to submit to the indentured servitude of college "education."
We have a capitalist system the rewards results. A company that hires unqualified workers will fail to compete with companies that hire qualified workers. As a company leader I know that and therefore dont hire unqualified people. If I could regularly hire non-college educated workers that were better and data analysis than college educated I'd hire them. They dont exist in quantities that makes that gamble make sense.

Forum List

Back