Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 38 65.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 34.5%

• Total voters
Israelites owned that land since 600 CE.
Define "owned"

"In the late nineteenth century, prior to the rise of Zionism, Jews are thought to have comprised between 2% and 5% of the population of Palestine, although the precise population is not known.[90]

"Jewish immigration had begun following the 1839 Tanzimat reforms; between 1840 and 1880, the Jewish population of Palestine rose from 9,000 to 23,000.[91]"

Demographic history of Palestine (region) - Wikipedia

Define "owned"

"In the late nineteenth century, prior to the rise of Zionism, Jews are thought to have comprised between 2% and 5% of the population of Palestine, although the precise population is not known.[90]

"Jewish immigration had begun following the 1839 Tanzimat reforms; between 1840 and 1880, the Jewish population of Palestine rose from 9,000 to 23,000.[91]"

Muslims stole their land and built their religious crap on top of Israelite religious crap.

Define "owned"

so----the population of JEWISH PALESTINE consisted of the survivors of INCESSANT Roman, Christian and Muslim genocide over the past 2000 years. Your point? you support land ownership by GENOCIDE? Things are straightening out now---to some extent.

Wrong! The military necessity must outweigh the civilian casualties.
WRONG---did you spend time in active duty?--the first law is SURVIVE---the second law is MAKE SURE YOUR BUDDIES SURVIVE. It is actually illegal to NOT TRY TO SURVIVE and illegal to not protect your own. Nobody gets a medal for getting killed or letting the enemy kill

The answer is "NO". I don't care if the enemy had their headquarters there. The answer is still "NO".

US-made munitions used in Israeli strike on Gaza school that killed 22, experts say​

Yes, I think so, there are rare cases where this is justifiable:

1724877406522.png

Wrong! Targets must be of military necessity. And when it comes to hospitals and schools, the level of civilian damage, far outweighs military necessity.
No. YOU are wrong. And lying. And supporting a terrorist organization. Once you fire from a location, it's now a legitimate target. No word from you on Hamas using human shields...

Define "owned"

Of course more left wing bias by Wikipedia.

There were no beheaded babies on October 7th.
It's just another lie racist, greedy Jews tell to deflect from their baby-killing exploits in Palestine.

‘Not a normal war’: doctors say children have been targeted by Israeli snipers in Gaza

"'Not a normal war’: doctors say children have been targeted by Israeli snipers in Gaza"​

You just want the Jews suffer and face massacre after massacre by Hamas. You keep spreading Hamas propaganda even when we prove you wrong.

Alright fucker, it is obvious you don't know what you are talking about. Let me help you out...

I do know what I'm talking about, because every year of my 20 years in the Air Force, we had training on the Law of Armed Conflict.

You didn't read far enough.

4. Definition of military objectives

P I, Art. 52(2) and (3) [CIHL, Rule 8]

Introductory text​

When the focus of the law on the conduct of hostilities shifted from the prohibition to attack undefended towns and villages[1] to the rule that only military objectives may be attacked, the definition of military objectives became crucial. The principle of distinction is practically worthless unless at least one of the categories between which the attacker has to distinguish is defined. From the point of view of the philosophy of International Humanitarian Law (IHL), it would have been more satisfactory to define civilian objects. However, because objects become military objectives according to their use by the enemy or potential use by the attacker rather than because of their intrinsic character, it was military objectives that were defined. Indeed, all objects other than those benefiting from special protection[2] can become military objectives.
Hamas' actions in the hospital removed the hospital's protected status. Period. End of story. Your pathetic little tantrum has no effect on reality.

Reading through that page reveals a whole boatload of international laws being violated by Hamas. But you have to take off your I HATE JEWS glasses; they distort the hell out of your vision.

So, fucker, in conclusion, you don't know what you're talking about.

Forum List

Back