Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 37 64.9%
  • No

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters
Israel patrols Gazan territorial waters and regularly shoots at their fishermen.
I see there was a problem of Gazans smuggling explosives, which is why Israel shut off the route. If America did that, our imports would cease to exists. Quite often illegal stuff crosses our borders, so yes, I would agree Israel should have increased inspections and not shut down the border completely. But then I am just an armchair general and these fishermen should blame Hamas more than they blame Israel.

I see there was a problem of Gazans smuggling explosives, which is why Israel shut off the route. If America did that, our imports would cease to exists. Quite often illegal stuff crosses our borders, so yes, I would agree Israel should have increased inspections and not shut down the border completely. But then I am just an armchair general and these fishermen should blame Hamas more than they blame Israel.

So you are saying Gazans have no right to defend themselves?

BTW, THEY WERE FUCKING FISHING YOU FUCKING MOTHER-FUCKER!

So you are saying Gazans have no right to defend themselves?

BTW, THEY WERE FUCKING FISHING YOU FUCKING MOTHER-FUCKER!
you presented a questionable report from an unnamed person who you claim is a member of the same group that joined in the murder rape mutilation games of Oct 7, 2003. Who are you calling a "mother fucker" ----you ass licking perverted child molester

BTW, You Palestinians are trespassing.

After the creation of Israel in 1948, Egypt controlled Gaza for nearly two decades. After Israel's victory in the 1967 Six-Day War against its Arab neighbors, it gained control of the Gaza Strip and the West Bank. For the next 38 years, it controlled the strip and enabled the construction of 21 Jewish settlements.

Oh, wait, you need to thank Israel.

In 2005, under international and domestic pressure, Israel withdrew around 9,000 Israeli settlers and its military forces from Gaza, leaving the enclave to be governed by the Palestinian Authority, which also controlled parts of the occupied West Bank.

BTW, You Palestinians are trespassing.

After the creation of Israel in 1948, Egypt controlled Gaza for nearly two decades. After Israel's victory in the 1967 Six-Day War against its Arab neighbors, it gained control of the Gaza Strip and the West Bank. For the next 38 years, it controlled the strip and enabled the construction of 21 Jewish settlements.

Oh, wait, you need to thank Israel.

In 2005, under international and domestic pressure, Israel withdrew around 9,000 Israeli settlers and its military forces from Gaza, leaving the enclave to be governed by the Palestinian Authority, which also controlled parts of the occupied West Bank.
gaza and nearby parts of Sinai were HIGHLY FOOD PRODUCTIVE when da jooos were there. Da jooos were forced out and now Gaza STARVES

Jews cynically accepted the UN peace plan AFTER they were ethnically cleansing Arabs from the parts of Palestine designated as part of the Arab state.
United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine - Wikipedia
460px-UN_Palestine_Partition_Versions_1947.jpg

That was AFTER the UN violated its own Charter by refusing to call for free elections in Mandatory Palestine.

I guess the Arabs should have accepted the UN offer instead of fighting and losing.

Forum List

Back