Zuckerberg says Biden/Harris administration

I can't speak to the reasons Trump's FBI made those requests. Perhaps Trump had secret reasons. Perhaps Trump has no control over his administration.

What I do know is blaming a private citizen for what Trump's FBI does is ludicrous.

Is that what you think?

Navaroli testified that her supervisors told her and her team that the platform received “something of a request” from Trump to take down a tweet that Teigen posted criticizing him.

“In that particular instance, I do remember hearing that we had received a request from the White House to make sure that we evaluated this tweet and that they wanted it to come down because it was a derogatory statement directed toward the president,” Navaroli said.

Who I am is defending the governments right to make requests like it has done for decades.

At least you admit Trump is authoritarian.

Who will you be voting for?
One goofy conspiracy theory after another.

Pressuring does not violate the first amendment.

Zuckerberg can post or not post anything he wants. That is protected by the first amendment.

Facebook throttled the laptop story. Zuckerbergs first amendment right.

What's the problem?
That's so sleazy. Zuckerberg can post what he wants until the Dems/ Facists send their IRS brown shirts to make you an offer you can't refuse.

Biden-Harris pulled the same crap with Matt Taibbi.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back