Global Warming (Assuming It's Happening) is a Blessing From God

But you don't think 34 felony convictions and a suit finding the former president guilty of sexual assault compromised Trump?
No, because they were clearly politically motivated, will be soon dismissed, and were timed during the campaign season. Most occurred decades ago and were known about in 2016. Clinton's crimes were done while in office and put the nation at risk.

No, because they were clearly politically motivated, will be soon dismissed, and were timed during the campaign season. Most occurred decades ago and were known about in 2016. Clinton's crimes were done while in office and put the nation at risk.
Funny, they are CONVICTIONS in a court of law.

Do you need a map? India is at a whopping 8 degrees north latitude and Brazil is crossed by the equator.
Barely

1724982431393.png

Exactly what crimes did Clinton commit ?

I know it rains every day in Panama ... but it doesn't rain all day long like here in Oregon ... [sticks tongue out] ... we're the rain capital of North America, not you ... [hurrumpht] ... but yeah, hydro-power ... cheapest in the USA ...

Maybe you can clarify ... a 50% change in price is one thing, and 1,000% change in price is a different kittle of fish ... do you think it's wrong to begin changing our lifestyles now, instead of waiting until gasoline is $35.00/gal ... how about bunker oil for blue-water shipping ...

Changing our lifestyle today saves money ... we'll need the money to pay for all these nuclear power plants we'll be building ... folks don't like living where it rains all the time ... nor where plants grow violently ...

... and it's always a good time to clarify regulations ... that's the biggest hurdle to our energy future ...
We may actually be in general agreement here w/ our only divergence being w/ what other factors we might consider.

What I'm seeing is that time frames matter. $35/gal. gasoline would be chaos if it hit us over night. That risk is something I'm seeing as likely as an invasion of attackers from Mars. otoh, if we found ourselves w/ $35/gal. gas a hundred years from now then we could be happy w/ that. I can remember $0.30/gal. in my own lifetime. That's no more than the general over all inflation rate.

Forum List

Back