Zone1 “Chattel Slavery”

You are the one talking about slavery from hundreds of years ago, which is what the original post is about. You’re calling for special treatment for only certain descendants of slaves.
I'm not sure who you are replying to but I never mentioned any reparations or special treatment for anyone. That is another issue.

Maybe you don’t get it right. The amount of homeless white people in America. You don’t get a thing for being white in this country. I have been provided no special bonuses for being white. Whatever I earned, I earned it on my own. I don’t even have an employer , which is what that racist IM2 suggested trying to say my imaginary employer has given me a leg up for being white. The guy has no idea what he’s talking about. FWIW I’m lucky I don’t work for a corporation with racist hiring quotas that discriminate against white people.
I have no idea what your story is but, unless you're a recent immigrant, I'd be very surprised if you or your family didn't benefit, even if indirectly, from being white in America

If a company had racist quotes against blacks, I would be the first to complain about it so you have nothing to criticize me for.
OK

And many white people have gotten denied access to a bank loan or a university.
For being white?

on one side we have people, recognizing the history of Europe and Africa had its good and bad. That’s what I’m saying. Now you’re saying something else. I’m saying We should have mutual respect toward the history of white people and Black people
I'm sure there were good people on both sides.

I have no idea what your story is but, unless you're a recent immigrant, I'd be very surprised if you or your family didn't benefit, even if indirectly, from being white in America
You benefit daily from being black. If you're too stupid to take advantage of that, that's on you.

Forum List

Back