Kamala wants to end X(Twitter)

It is said that Kamala's father who has some impressive credentials is also a dedicated Marxist. Even though her parents were divorced when she was seven, he no doubt had considerable influence on her as her views are quite Marxist. The idea that we the people can freely communicate our beliefs, thoughts, hopes, complaints on social media and the government doesn't control that is apparently repugnant to her and, as any good Marxist would, she thinks that should not be allowed.
Everybody is a Marxist to you idiots. Trump is actually a fascist and you support that. So that makes you one as well.

Yikes. This is how Kamala, and all lefties, feel about X.

They hate free speech and want to censor everything.

How can anyone claiming to be “liberal” support censorship?

How can anyone claiming to believe in the constitution vote for this woman?

Doesn't have to stop in America, ho.

That's a pretty scary video considering Amazon was just caught endorsing Kamala with their Alexa app. Kamala wants accountability but she full well knows Democrats have big tech in their back pocket.

Then shut down Facebook. They've admitted to censoring content ya fucked up dumbass
We aren't talking about facebook retrded b----. The fact is that twitter has become a cesspool of racists. sexusts,, and LGBTQ bigotry. The only people who get free speech are those types. Elon Musk censors others.

IM2 must be off his meds again. (I would bet he doesn't have a clue what a Marxist is.)
I'm just fine. I read Marx while in college. Trump is a fascist. You support that.

These same people were good with it when conservatives were being censored. So were the libs on this board

We aren't talking about facebook retrded b----. The fact is that twitter has become a cesspool of racists. sexusts,, and LGBTQ bigotry. The only people who get free speech are those types. Elon Musk censors others.

It's rebuttal you silly little jackass. You've never debated

You want X shut down but any platform support you agree with is different?

It's why you're viewed as fckn stupid

It's rebuttal you silly little jackass. You've never debated

You want X shut down but any platform support you agree with is different?

It's why you're viewed as fckn stupid
I know what a rebuttal is b----. I want x shut down or a change of ownership and change in policy. I DGAF what you ignorant right wing scrubs think.

Elon Musk is fomenting hatred and division, so if that's what he's going to do wth X, then it needs to be shut down. I don't even use facebook, so I could care less.

He has already been elected and served once. And he isn't. And you are dead wrong.
He was elected and we were spared from his fascism by members of his administration. This time we won't see people like Mattis, Kelly and others to stop him. Trump is a fascist and you are a cult member. So you can't see it, because in your eyes he's almost God.

censorshipishate2.jpg

Everybody is a Marxist to you idiots. Trump is actually a fascist and you support that. So that makes you one as well.
Everybody is a fascist to you idiots. Kamala is actually a Marxist and you support that. So that makes you one as well.

Forum List

Back