14-Year old kills 4 in Mass Shooting. Hate in this country continues to grow!

Actually I am not. I do hate Trump because he has no morals, ethics, principles or humanity but I hate no one else! I love the truth so I mention it and that hurts someone because they don't see themselves in that way and they think that my mentioning the truth is hate, well that is there problem.

My accountant that I have been with for over 30 years and is a person that not only I respect but actually love, is a believer in Trumps issue agenda. We disagree when we discuss the issue, but my appreciation and love for him does not change because he is a man of morals, ethics, principles and humanity. I play dominoes 3 times a week with a group that has more Trumpers than non-Trumpers and we get along fine. Any one that has those 4 basics, I do not hate, Anyone that has at least 1 of those, I may dislike but do not hate.

Trump I hate and blind-by-choice people I hate because to me, truths are what actually mean something real in life.

if that means that someone feels that I hate them because I
What's not to hate about evil?

It took the authorities in Tennessee more than a year to release the "manifest" of the hate filled tranny Christian Church shooter. If this 14 year old turns out to be a NRA member we will know about it immediately, otherwise his motive will be kept under wraps to give the democrat party time to rally against the 2nd Amendment.
Absolutely true

hate just pours out of you everytime you talk,,

you should analyze that
Mentioning proven facts is not spewing hate. Then again, you are entitled to your opinion.

Nonetheless, the way I see it, you accusing me of being a hater (which I have not done the same to you), does suggest you hate me as only a person that accuses someone of hate is capable of hating someone.

I know what hate is as I truly hate Trump. You don't know me for nothing and yet you accuse me of hating and that is exactly the definition or a "natural hater" that hates anything the says the opposite of what you believe...............you know, the same type of person like Trump

Mentioning proven facts is not spewing hate. Then again, you are entitled to your opinion.

Nonetheless, the way I see it, you accusing me of being a hater (which I have not done the same to you), does suggest you hate me as only a person that accuses someone of hate is capable of hating someone.

I know what hate is as I truly hate Trump. You don't know me for nothing and yet you accuse me of hating and that is exactly the definition or a "natural hater" that hates anything the says the opposite of what you believe...............you know, the same type of person like Trump
I am not accusing you,,

youre proving it the more you talk,,

FFS you started the whole thing with a hateful message meant to create division,,

14-Year old kills 4 in Mass Shooting. Hate in this country continues to grow!​

Wake up OP! wake up!

1725498070973.png

You cant stop my HATE which blew up to 100% NOV04, 2020. I was nice and polite prior to. Now? Commee DEM started a WAR. Until waterboarding, hangings, torture in Gimo for most of Congress and judges commences I will simmer. Then hope move on to swing state fraudsters.

You clipped out the important part. You accuse me of being a "hater" and that is a general term. Nonetheless, I am VERY specific about what I do hate and that is a person with no morals, ethics, principles or humanity. How many people do you think fall into that category? It is far less than 1%.. As such, you cannot accuse me of being a HATER.

If you are not a general hater, why is it that you hate all democrats, all women who want abortions, all anti-Trumpers, etc...... You certainly seem to fit the category of Hater.

You even hate me without knowing anything about me. You are the hater, not me.

You clipped out the important part. You accuse me of being a "hater" and that is a general term. Nonetheless, I am VERY specific about what I do hate and that is a person with no morals, ethics, principles or humanity. How many people do you think fall into that category? It is far less than 1%.. As such, you cannot accuse me of being a HATER.

If you are not a general hater, why is it that you hate all democrats, all women who want abortions, all anti-Trumpers, etc...... You certainly seem to fit the category of Hater.

You even hate me without knowing anything about me. You are the hater, not me.

Quote me saying I hate anything or anybody?

:popcorn:

Quote me saying I hate anything or anybody?

To this point, every single post of yours has been critical of others when they are not in agreement with you.

Your own words (repeated ad nauseum) show you to be a hater. Most of my posts have been critical of 1 man (Trump) and the rest of the post has been pure data, statistics and facts.

You attack everyone that disagrees in a personal way. I have not done that unless I have been attacked first. I have yet to throw an insult to anyone that did not insult me first. You have.

To this point, every single post of yours has been critical of others when they are not in agreement with you.

Your own words (repeated ad nauseum) show you to be a hater. Most of my posts have been critical of 1 man (Trump) and the rest of the post has been pure data, statistics and facts.

You attack everyone that disagrees in a personal way. I have not done that unless I have been attacked first. I have yet to throw an insult to anyone that did not insult me first. You have.

Quote one personal insult.

Forum List

Back