14-Year old kills 4 in Mass Shooting. Hate in this country continues to grow!

When 14-yearolds are the perpetrators of a Mass Shooting at a high school, you know that hate has to be part of problem and in that kind of a situation, it more likely means that the parents were involved in some way, whether stimulating the hate or not seeing it and doing something about it. In addition, how can a 14-year old get a gun? Most likely, it was the father's gun.

Nonetheless, this OP is not about the mass shooting as mass shooting have gotten to be the norm for our country

View attachment 1006489 with

This OP is about the hate that is tearing this country apart,

Lets begin with this recent statistic about campaign ads

According to data from AdImpact, the Trump campaign and its affiliated super PACS shelled out 57 percent of the their television spending to anti-Harris campaigns, compared to the 8 percent dedicated to anti-Trump ads by the Democratic ticket, from Aug. 23 to Aug. 29.

This is not about the issues but about the nominees themselves, in an effort to generate hate against the opponent!

It all started with the Republican party in 2009 when a Black man (Obama) was elected president, Republicans hated that and showed it clearly from the get go.

Then came Trump with hate against Hillary, hate against Mexicans, hate against Muslims, hate against the system, hate against the FBI, hate against the Judicial system, hate against Abortion, and so on and so forth,

Now both sides are hating each other and especially hating Trump, but then what could have been expected to happen? By nature, if someone slaps you, you slap back and that trend will grow (not stop) until the first guilty party stops doing it. Republicans and then Trump were the original stimulators of hate.

What the Republican party created and what Trump took to the nth degree is creating disunity and hate and that is one of the reasons why mass shooting in the U.S. are 10 times higher than the next nation.

Hey, Trump has even caused hate to occur withing his own party. There are the Republican anti-Trumpers, there are Republicans with the Lincoln Project, and there are at least 23 people that worked and were loyal to Trump that quit and left him.

Here is a sample of the Hate that Trump brings to the table to everyone that does not agree with him

View attachment 1006534

We need to stop this "hate train" and to do that, we need to get rid of the root of the problem, the Republican Far Right.

It's not a matter of hate. It's some kid with a mental problem. If he didn't have a gun he would have stolen his mother's keys and drove a car through a group of people gathered outside the school or something.

Wait a minute, are you saying all of us are of American Indian descent? That Italians, Germans, French, South Africans, Japanese, Chinese, Latin Americans are not the ancestors of 99% of us?

White America, eh? Now we know where your thoughts are!

Great experiment failed miserably? You mean the United States of America that was founded by 99% diversity has failed from day one?

How can you say that? Are you a descendant of a White American Indian?
Play that pretend goofy twisted Lib bullshit all you want…Be honest with yourself and ask…why wasn’t this happening in Real America circa 1960…where were all the faggots, chicks with dicks, illegal wetbacks, ragheads and feminazis back then? Where were all the different religions and belief systems?
We all followed the same moral order, we were all heterosexual, we were all Christians, we were all likeminded and friendly toward one another.
Face it….YOU FUCKED THE PLACE UP….BIG-TIME!
Now lets watch it burn to the fucking ground with a smile.

Last edited:
It all started with the Republican party in 2009 when a Black man (Obama) was elected president, Republicans hated that and showed it clearly from the get go.
You are very partisan

Barack and michelle carry a grudge against white people

Of course sane whites were not happy about that

When 14-yearolds are the perpetrators of a Mass Shooting at a high school, you know that hate has to be part of problem and in that kind of a situation, it more likely means that the parents were involved in some way, whether stimulating the hate or not seeing it and doing something about it. In addition, how can a 14-year old get a gun? Most likely, it was the father's gun.

Nonetheless, this OP is not about the mass shooting as mass shooting have gotten to be the norm for our country

According to data from AdImpact, the Trump campaign and its affiliated super PACS shelled out 57 percent of the their television spending to anti-Harris campaigns, compared to the 8 percent dedicated to anti-Trump ads by the Democratic ticket, from Aug. 23 to Aug. 29.

This is not about the issues but about the nominees themselves, in an effort to generate hate against the opponent!

Then came Trump with hate against Hillary, hate against Mexicans, hate against Muslims, hate against the system, hate against the FBI, hate against the Judicial system, hate against Abortion, and so on and so forth,

Now both sides are hating each other and especially hating Trump, but then what could have been expected to happen? By nature, if someone slaps you, you slap back and that trend will grow (not stop) until the first guilty party stops doing it. Republicans and then Trump were the original stimulators of hate.

What the Republican party created and what Trump took to the nth degree is creating disunity and hate and that is one of the reasons why mass shooting in the U.S. are 10 times higher than the next nation.

Hey, Trump has even caused hate to occur withing his own party. There are the Republican anti-Trumpers, there are Republicans with the Lincoln Project, and there are at least 23 people that worked and were loyal to Trump that quit and left him.

Here is a sample of the Hate that Trump brings to the table to everyone that does not agree with him

View attachment 1006534

We need to stop this "hate train" and to do that, we need to get rid of the root of the problem, the Republican Far Right.
Democrats don't have to 'shell out' anything for their propaganda against Trump because they own most of the legacy media and control the justice system.

View attachment 1006534

Name released. The kid is named after the color of the ceramic coating used on some AR receivers.

Colt Grey.

why are you filled with so much hate towards everyone??
Actually I am not. I do hate Trump because he has no morals, ethics, principles or humanity but I hate no one else! I love the truth so I mention it and that hurts someone because they don't see themselves in that way and they think that my mentioning the truth is hate, well that is there problem.

My accountant that I have been with for over 30 years and is a person that not only I respect but actually love, is a believer in Trumps issue agenda. We disagree when we discuss the issue, but my appreciation and love for him does not change because he is a man of morals, ethics, principles and humanity. I play dominoes 3 times a week with a group that has more Trumpers than non-Trumpers and we get along fine. Any one that has those 4 basics, I do not hate, Anyone that has at least 1 of those, I may dislike but do not hate.

Trump I hate and blind-by-choice people I hate because to me, truths are what actually mean something real in life.

if that means that someone feels that I hate them because I

Actually I am not. I do hate Trump because he has no morals, ethics, principles or humanity but I hate no one else! I love the truth so I mention it and that hurts someone because they don't see themselves in that way and they think that my mentioning the truth is hate, well that is there problem.

My accountant that I have been with for over 30 years and is a person that not only I respect but actually love, is a believer in Trumps issue agenda. We disagree when we discuss the issue, but my appreciation and love for him does not change because he is a man of morals, ethics, principles and humanity. I play dominoes 3 times a week with a group that has more Trumpers than non-Trumpers and we get along fine. Any one that has those 4 basics, I do not hate, Anyone that has at least 1 of those, I may dislike but do not hate.

Trump I hate and blind-by-choice people I hate because to me, truths are what actually mean something real in life.

if that means that someone feels that I hate them because I
so right after you say you have no hate but then tell me you hate people,,

WTF!!

You are very partisan

Barack and michelle carry a grudge against white people

Of course sane whites were not happy about that
I am not partisan. I was a Republican for 35 years but the Republican party has changed and the Far Right is in control. I hate extremes of either side. The extreme Left does not control the party.

The Obama's do not have a grudge against White people, at least Barack doesn't.

It is lie you are saying and you cannot prove it. Pure BS words.

I am not partisan. I was a Republican for 35 years but the Republican party has changed and the Far Right is in control. I hate extremes of either side. The extreme Left does not control the party.
The Obama's do not have a grudge against White people, at least Barack doesn't.

It is lie you are saying and you cannot prove it. Pure BS words.
You couldnt be more wrong

Obama was even trashing his white grandmother who raised him before taking office

And it went downhill from there

Last edited:
10 per day in CH since Obiden 1.0 started up. You'd think eventually they would run out of victims, apparently not? How many is OK there? nary a peep outa the LW peanut gallery. 720 dead on AVG just in CHI shootings....uh yeah we know who shoots up those streets 99%.

Wait a minute, are you saying all of us are of American Indian descent? That Italians, Germans, French, South Africans, Japanese, Chinese, Latin Americans are not the ancestors of 99% of us?

White America, eh? Now we know where your thoughts are!

Great experiment failed miserably? You mean the United States of America that was founded by 99% diversity has failed from day one?

How can you say that? Are you a descendant of a White American Indian?
I have as much Indian blood as Elizabeth Warren.

It took the authorities in Tennessee more than a year to release the "manifest" of the hate filled tranny Christian Church shooter. If this 14 year old turns out to be a NRA member we will know about it immediately, otherwise his motive will be kept under wraps to give the democrat party time to rally against the 2nd Amendment.

You said hate started with the far right, it is on you to prove it.

Do you think democrats didn't hate Reagan or Bush?

LOL
Oppose on the issues is not the same as hate,

As far as proving that hate started with the far right when Obama took office is easy,

Here is Obama giving his first State of the Union address ant most of it was about all the good things that the country was going to accomplish for the people.

If you scroll down the page of the article, you will where everyone was up and clapping the speech, all except ALL republicans,

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/politics/state-of-the-union-body-language/

And here is an article that depicts the hate that was stimulated among Republicans, when Obama became president:

How White Victimhood Fuels Republican Politics

Certain white voters refused to vote for Obama because of his race, and a rise in hate crimes followed his win. What’s more, some white voters during this period started to become resentful of a Black man ascending to the highest political office. And that backlash, in part, spurred the election of former President Donald Trump eight years later.

View attachment 1006534

The hate will continue as long as democrats are who they are.

Forum List

Back