Kamala Is Losing And Democrats Are In A Panic

1725488574156.png

One thing she said is she wants government to pay for small business start ups.. most of the real cost in starting a business is at the state level.... and of course she never addressed how she would pay for it.. so its all sugar and no facts....
Sugar gets thrown around in heaps by candidates. Doesn't Doneold want to pay for IVF? Both of them will try to placate both sides in every issue. That's how you win. Then after you win, most of those campaign promises fall to the wayside. We've seen this movie before Ram.

Every indicator shows that Kamala got no bump after the convention and she's losing the election.

If not for the black and latino vote she would be trailing by double-digits.

Most of the Middle-Class isn't buying this new reinvented version of VP Harris.

As a conservative Republican, Harris is winning right now. Not by much, but a little. If the election were held today she would win. We have to accept that or we are going to lose by being arrogant enough to deny the current reality. If we want to win we are going to have to work hard for it. Trump better have a good debate.

As a conservative Republican, Harris is winning right now. Not by much, but a little. If the election were held today she would win. We have to accept that or we are going to lose by being arrogant enough to deny the current reality. If we want to win we are going to have to work hard for it. Trump better have a good debate.
You're wrong. Kamala isn't even as good of a candidate at Hillary. The more they see of her the more they hate her. Just one screw-up and she's toast.

The feeling everyone has with this bitch is she's afraid to talk to the press.

That shows a lack of confidence and a narcissistic attitude.

Listen idiot. When Democrats are in charge, from 1989 to now, they've added 50 million jobs. Republicans only 1 million jobs.

So how you gonna talk about us costing the country jobs?
lmao

There's only 100 million people working in this country

How you gonna believe leftards added 50 million?

What a doofus.

You stupid lefties will swallow ANYTHING. :p

You're wrong. Kamala isn't even as good of a candidate at Hillary. The more they see of her the more they hate her. Just one screw-up and she's toast.

The feeling everyone has with this bitch is she's afraid to talk to the press.

That shows a lack of confidence and a narcissistic attitude.
I'm not wrong. Arrogance in thinking we are already winning when we aren't is going to cause us to lose. We need to get past the mentality of allowing ourselves to lose and then screaming election fraud and focus on actually winning and let the other side scream election fraud.

G
National polls aren't worth a damn.

The polls in the swing states is what matters,
Good luck with that, and don't participate in an insurrectionist attack to overthrow the results, when it doesn't work out.

G

Good luck with that, and don't participate in an insurrectionist attack to overthrow the results, when it doesn't work out.
Look, I knew better than to show up at the Capital. I knew they were gonna try something, but I didn't believe you folks would buy their BS.

They literally welcomed some idiots inside, and then started a fight with them.

I know how these things work from my experience in the military.

What amazes me is that they keep getting away with it.

lmao

There's only 100 million people working in this country

How you gonna believe leftards added 50 million?

What a doofus.

You stupid lefties will swallow ANYTHING. :p
It's like the time Saddam said he got 100% of the vote in the last election.

Or how about Little Kim saying he shot a 36 in 18 holes of golf.

Some things are just plain impossible to believe.

Sugar gets thrown around in heaps by candidates. Doesn't Doneold want to pay for IVF? Both of them will try to placate both sides in every issue. That's how you win. Then after you win, most of those campaign promises fall to the wayside. We've seen this movie before Ram.
The draw towards Trump is not IVF... its the promise of a better life and a profitable life.... Biden and Harris economic stagnation won't end by voting for Harris...

Look, I knew better than to show up at the Capital. I knew they were gonna try something, but I didn't believe you folks would buy their BS.

They literally welcomed some idiots inside, and then started a fight with them.

I know how these things work from my experience in the military.

What amazes me is that they keep getting away with it.
If you are correct, it is amazing trumpers were so stupid as to fall for it, commit crimes of that nature, and even film themselve doing it, posting it, and providing all the video proof needed to be convicted of almost every charge indicted for. And, the majority were not out of work dufuses, or day to day radical, but business owners, managers, even law enforcement and other supposedly normal modestly intelligent nut balls, that should have known better.

You, I understand, whether agree with or not, and am actually confident, you would not participate or fall for traps of that nature, if that is what it was.

Forum List

Back