Harris or Trump …. Who do you wish for President of the US

Who do you prefer?

• Total voters
Oh sure, I will stay in my safe, clean , reliably REPUBLICAN suburb, thank you.
So you'll live out there with all the prescription drug addicts who wash down their pills with scotch, families with men who beat their wives or have sex with their daughters. Maybe you have sports doctors like Larry Nassar out there. And then you have the man who owns those restaurants living next to you who is also part of organized crime, the crooked stockbroker stealing peoples pensions, or the crooked car dealer who sells drugs on the side.

There has just been a shooting in a high school in one of those reliably Republican suburbs north of Atanta.

Yep, the safe, clean reliably Republican suburbs.

So you'll live out there with all the prescription drug addicts who wash down their pills with scotch, families with men who beat their wives or have sex with their daughters. Maybe you have sports doctors like Larry Nassar out there. And then you have the man who owns those restaurants living next to you who is also part of organized crime, the crooked stockbroker stealing peoples pensions, or the crooked car dealer who sells drugs on the side.

There has just been a shooting in a high school in one of those reliably Republican suburbs north of Atanta.

Yep, the safe, clean reliably Republican suburbs.
It's pretty safe and clean in my neck of the woods. My Republican neighborhood, thank you God. Protect us from Liars like Im2

No new Wars
Peace in the Middle East
peace in Eurasia
Great economy
Controlled Southern border.

I think I'll vote for that, Trump 2024
There were no new wars during Obama.
Biden hasn't started any wars.
Obama handed trump a border with 40 year lows relative to crossings.
Biden inherited a crisis. So what did trump control?
Trump inherited growing economy he was slowly messing up, then the pandemic came and trumps mismanagement killed the economy.
Biden has a record economy.
There was no peace in Eurasia.
It's time the lies stopped.

It's pretty safe and clean in my neck of the woods. My Republican neighborhood, thank you God. Protect us from Liars like Im2
I'm sure you think it is. But you can't see what's going on in your neighbors house.

There were no new wars during Obama.
Biden hasn't started any wars.
Obama handed trump a border with 40 year lows relative to crossings.
Biden inherited a crisis. So what did trump control?
Trump inherited growing economy he was slowly messing up, then the pandemic came and trumps mismanagement killed the economy.
Biden has a record economy.
There was no peace in Eurasia.
It's time the lies stopped.
Again you lie, everything you said was a lie. There's something wrong with you. For peace and security and prosperity vote Trump 2024. We must do what we must do for our own sakes.

I'm sure you think it is. But you can't see what's going on in your neighbors house.
I'm pretty sure that you cannot either, you were the one who commented on what you thought was going on at my neighbor's house. I do think I would know better than you however, you probably live in a slum.

Again you lie, everything you said was a lie. There's something wrong with you. For peace and security and prosperity vote Trump 2024. We must do what we must do for our own sakes.
Blister

Thanks for the daily reminder of Fst Elvis’ 2020 election loss in Wisconsin. Going to happen in two months.

Blister

Thanks for the daily reminder of Fst Elvis’ 2020 election loss in Wisconsin. Going to happen in two months.
A symbol of your dishonesty, you're just too stupid to know it LOL hey check this out!
Screenshot_20240903-140306_X.jpg

Everything I said ws true. Name a war declared by Biden right now. Trump did inherit a growing economy. Biden has a record ecomomy. I'm sure that if trump wins he'll start touting the numbers and you wil declare that trump turned around the economy in record time, when the reality woud have been that Biden handed him a great economy.

I'm pretty sure that you cannot either, you were the one who commented on what you thought was going on at my neighbor's house. I do think I would know better than you however, you probably live in a slum.
I can sy what goes on in suburbs because of things that have happened in suburbs

Forum List

Back