Peter Doocy Calls Out Kamala for Her Fake Accent

Detroiters don't have a southern accent -- black or white
Black dialect is southern dialect. When blacks migrated north, their great northern emancipators relegated them to inner city slums. The isolation resulted in the dialect sustaining itself. Black self-segregation, post-Civil Rights, has perpetuated the dialect to this day. An utter hypocrisy.

It was a photo-op for him to use politically.

He otherwise doesn't care about suckers, losers or getting his hair wet.
Apparently, it wasn't even worth that to Kamala (what have I been doing the last 4 years?) Harris.

Not being a brainwashed and stupid, I know what her policies are. It's because I understand English, even 3-syllable words.

You being an cult imbecile is only your own problem.

Now Trump, nobody knows his policies, because they flipflop daily. See "abortion" or "cannabis" for examples.
What are Kamalalalala's policies on Medicare for all, fracking, the border wall, taxing unrealized capital gains, Bidenomics, inflation, off shore drilling, the 87,000 new IRS agents she cast the deciding vote on, marijuana, abolishing cash bail, the death penalty and making fossil fuel cars extinct by 2035?

You should know better, but like most leftists you're uninformed. Kamalalalalalala is keeping her views private or has done 180's on her prior firmly stated views. Nobody knows what to believe when it comes to her, except of course, the democrat cult, they're happy supporting her because she is so joyous, so perfect, so beautiful, so NOT Donald Trump.

There is no mystery why the democrats are hiding the Cackler. She's a train wreck and is afraid of the media and the American people. That's why she never consents to interviews or press conferences. You're a willing sucker, good job.

She has been VP the last four years.

Fat Elvis has been lying and grifting the sheep.
And what executive experience can she point to? What successes has she had? Surely your fax machine has been spitting them out non-stop.

Forum List

Back