So Kamala Harris was offered to have an interview with Elon Musk on X, she declined.

No, she is not mentally ill. She is a lot of things, most of them unfit for the highest office in the land, but she is not mentally ill. Neither is Musk. The only conclusion that can be drawn is that she is terrified to sit down for an interview with someone not already in her camp.
Musk openly admitted that he burns palo santo herb to reach higher states of consciousness. Obviously he's off his rocker.

Musk openly admitted that he burns palo santo herb to reach higher states of consciousness. Obviously he's off his rocker.
Hmmm, so people who admit they inhale burning herbs to alter their perception of the world are insane? That would be a very large percentage of democrat voters from the 1960's.

Hmmm, so people who admit they inhale burning herbs to alter their perception of the world are insane? That would be a very large percentage of democrat voters from the 1960's.
Yes, people who openly admit they burn psychedelic herbs are insane. Unless they're a guru from India or some such thing. If some Westerner with a conservative career does so, they don't care if they look crazy. Therefore they are crazy.

Yes, people who openly admit they burn psychedelic herbs are insane. Unless they're a guru from India or some such thing. If some Westerner with a conservative career does so, they don't care if they look crazy. Therefore they are crazy.
To illustrate my point, I recently sent an e-mail to the Israeli government titled "Adolf Hitler is My Grandpa and He's an Undead Vampire". While true, the title of my e-mail proves that I don't care if I look crazy. These are not mutually exclusive concepts. A) I don't care if I look crazy, and b) Hitler really is my great-great-great grandpa and he really is a vampire. And that's just the way it is.

team kamala gets it.

everybody that understands the issues already knows who to vote for.

i don't usually go for the emotional stuff, but why not dance and .laugh our way into, or preferal;y out of, this civil war.
Wow, I thought you had half a brain. I over-estimated. She is hands down the WORST Presidential candidate in modern American history.

Oh, so she was offered time on X and declined.

She has refused all such offers. She is a mess, is why.

So Kamala Harris was offered to have an interview with Elon Musk on X, she declined.
She was offered an interview to go along with her Time cover, she declined.
She refuses to sit down for an interview with any of the major news organizations, even though they are very friendly, and are all voting for her.
She refused to speak at the bitcoin conference.
She even refused to come to the National Association for Black Journalists event.
She travels with 14 members of the press, but she has yet to actually answer one question without a teleprompter. It has been almost a month since she announced she was running for president and all we have heard is canned speeches that she repeats over and over again that are red directly from a teleprompter.
And the only policy she has come up with is the one she stole from Donald Trump.
This is not a serious person or a serious candidate.

Your HDS is showing.

team kamala gets it.

everybody that understands the issues already knows who to vote for.

i don't usually go for the emotional stuff, but why not dance and .laugh our way into, or preferal;y out of, this civil war.
It's not about America's civil war. It's about the extermination of the Gentiles. No matter where these people are. If someone invades the Roman Empire it's important to use tactics which are race-specific rather than territory-specific. Whites who aren't members of the Roman Empire or her offshoot civilizations can always be exempted from the fallout. But you can't forcibly include Gentiles abroad amongst the decimated parties unless you nail it right there. Where you can, while you can.

It's not about America's civil war. It's about the extermination of the Gentiles. No matter where these people are. If someone invades the Roman Empire it's important to use tactics which are race-specific rather than territory-specific. Whites who aren't members of the Roman Empire or her offshoot civilizations can always be exempted from the fallout. But you can't forcibly include Gentiles abroad amongst the decimated parties unless you nail it right there. Where you can, while you can.
Plus people who don't care if you know they're itching to brain your infant with a tire iron while they shove a hot poker up their damn ass, really mean it.

Plus people who don't care if you know they're itching to brain your infant with a tire iron while they shove a hot poker up their damn ass, really mean it.
For the record, nobody gives 2 s**ts about your white infants. Nobody would care at all if I brained them with a tire iron while I shoved an object inside of them. If someone can manage to compromise America's defense against your domestic enemies to this end, it'd make their f**king day.

For the record, nobody gives 2 s**ts about your white infants. Nobody would care at all if I brained them with a tire iron while I shoved an object inside of them. If someone can manage to compromise America's defense against your domestic enemies to this end, it'd make their f**king day.
The reason why nobody gives 2 s**ts about your white vaginas or their babies is reflexive. They tried to be sneaky about using the Trojan Horse to perpetuate and exacerbate racial atrocities. And they biologically disrespected themselves in the process. They flat-out asked for it. And they weren't sneaky enough, because I cited the very policy I am referring to. It's a matter of public record.

The reason why nobody gives 2 s**ts about your white vaginas or their babies is reflexive. They tried to be sneaky about using the Trojan Horse to perpetuate and exacerbate racial atrocities. And they biologically disrespected themselves in the process. They flat-out asked for it. And they weren't sneaky enough, because I cited the very policy I am referring to. It's a matter of public record.
Harris did however offer a platitude everybody likes: pregnancy is a big issue. Okay, whatever. As if anyone gives a rat's a** about those little white newborn veejays.

Forum List

Back