Trump seems like a Deer in the Headlights since Biden dropped out

Trump offered to debate

Biden set the date

And how lucky for the democrat party (and bad for America) that trump accepted

Trump didn't 'offer to debate'. He demanded earlier debates. Biden agreed to them.

Trump's demands were in April. Biden's agreement was in May.

Cause precedes effect.

Polling numbers and a disastrous debate.

No 'coup' required. Generally speaking, if you're going to ape what Trump tells you to think, its not going to be an evidence rich position.
The soft coup was that biden didnt go willingly

And now democrats and the nation if she wins are saddled with one of the worst choices to replace biden

Trump didn't 'offer to debate'. He demanded earlier debates. Biden agreed to them.

Trump's demands were in April. Biden's agreement was in May.

Cause precedes effect.
Trump offered to debate biden anytime

And biden choose june, which trump foolishly accepted

The soft coup was that biden didnt go willingly
Says who?

Not Biden. Not the party leaders. Who then?

The only source I've been able to find that says otherwise is a NY Post article citing an anonymous source, who insists that 'Party Big Wigs' pushed Biden out with threats of invoking the 25th amendment.

Who, pray tell, are the 'party big wigs' that did this? The source can't say.

Which is double vague. As both the source for the claim AND the supposed perpetrators exposed by the source are both anonymous. While every account by actual sources indicate that party leaders ( with names even! Like Schumer and Pelosi) tried to convince Biden that he needed to step down. And Biden agreed that it was best for the party and the country.

I don't think 'coup' means what you think it means.
And now democrats and the nation if she wins are saddled with one of the worst choices to replace biden

Polling has skyrocketed under Harris, both nationally and in key battle ground states. I don't think 'worst' means what you think it means either.

No, they don't. In fact, tax cuts are self-defeating because, hey, you can support government programs without paying for them.

I get all these goodies and I don't have to pay for them. Hell yeah.

If you clowns were truly for shrinking government, you'd pass a balanced budget amendment with a stipulation that at least 2% of the federal deficit had to be paid back each year.

Trump said he's going to create a taskforce against persecution of Christians. He's been telling them they're persecuted.

Says who?

Not Biden. Not the party leaders. Who then?

The only source I've been able to find that says otherwise is a NY Post article citing an anonymous source, who insists that 'Party Big Wigs' pushed Biden out with threats of invoking the 25th amendment.

Who, pray tell, are the 'party big wigs' that did this? The source can't say.

Which is double vague. As both the source for the claim AND the supposed perpetrators exposed by the source are both anonymous. While every account by actual sources indicate that party leaders ( with names even! Like Schumer and Pelosi) tried to convince Biden that he needed to step down. And Biden agreed that it was best for the party and the country.

I don't think 'coup' means what you think it means.

Polling has skyrocketed under Harris, both nationally and in key battle ground states. I don't think 'worst' means what you think it means either.
Her poll numbers look good?

I suppose in a lib culture thats a mile wide but an inch deep that the best we can do

But its all Hollywood make believe

The real Kamala Harris did not win a single primary delegate in 2020

Her poll numbers look good?

In comparison to Biden? You bet. And now, even compared to Trump. Her RCP aggregate average is 1.5 points over Trump. That's a huge swing, where the dems were down 3 points only 7 weeks ago.

I suppose in a lib culture thats a mile wide but an inch deep that the best we can do

Or, you know, just numbers. With 48.4 being higher than 46.9.

I wasn't aware that the > symbol was intrinsically 'lib culture'.
But its all Hollywood make believe

Or the aggregate of about 15 different polls.

In comparison to Biden? You bet. And now, even compared to Trump. Her RCP aggregate average is 1.5 points over Trump. That's a huge swing, where the dems were down 3 points only 7 weeks ago.

Or, you know, just numbers. With 48.4 being higher than 46.9.

I wasn't aware that the > symbol was intrinsically 'lib culture'.

Or the aggregate of about 15 different polls.

I dont know if Harris is winning the election

But I’m sure she has not been properly vetted

I dont know if Harris is winning the election

But I’m sure she has not been properly vetted

I'm just saying, I'm not pulling these numbers out of the air. I'm looking for averages, which tend to mitigate bias on any single poll. And Harris has been climbing steadily, recently passing Trump to lead, on average, by about 1.5 points.

And if she's been vetted for VP, she's vetted for President. As acting as a standby for the office is part of her job.

I'm just saying, I'm not pulling these numbers out of the air. I'm looking for averages, which tend to mitigate bias on any single poll. And Harris has been climbing steadily, recently passing Trump to lead, on average, by about 1.5 points.

And if she's been vetted for VP, she's vetted for President. As acting as a standby for the office is part of her job.
She was not vetted to become vp

Biden selected her himself and she’s done nothing but cackle and wave her arms, though never along the border

Says who?

Biden, the democratic primary voters, the general electorate voters and 4 years as VP would tend to contradict that assumption
4 years as vp has settled nothing

Harris failed to win a single primary delegate in 2020 when running a against an open field of democrat candates

4 years as vp has settled nothing

Harris failed to win a single primary delegate in 2020 when running a against an open field of democrat candates

She won essentially all the primary delegates as Biden's VP.

You're apparently conflating her being 'vetted' with you liking her for the office. And that's not the same thing.

She won essentially all the primary delegates as Biden's VP.

You're apparently conflating her being 'vetted' with you liking her for the office. And that's not the same thing.
You mean biden’s coattails was vetted for that specific position

Without biden she went nowhere in 2020 because she was an empty suit

You mean biden’s coattails was vetted for that specific position

Without biden she went nowhere in 2020 because she was an empty suit

I mean, Biden and his team looked at her qualifications and found her suitable for the office. Then the democratic primary voters did. Then the general electorate did. They she did the job for 4 years.

That's vetted.

Only after the one you supported was thrown under the bus.

Biden's not running. If elected, Trump would be the oldest man to ever take office.

He's ancient. He built a political machine to eat the elderly. And now its biting his own ass.

Forum List

Back