What happened to the Democratic Party?

Anyone who believes in the Big Steal has brain worms boring away.
Yet, you did it to Biden and the 14,000,000 who voted for him. That shows a pattern that is undeniable now.

Trump once said “if they can do this to me, they can do it to you”.

Biden found out the hard way how true Trumps words were.

Yet, you did it to Biden and the 14,000,000 who voted for him. That shows a pattern that is undeniable now.

Trump once said “if they can do this to me, they can do it to you”.

Biden found out the hard way how true Trumps words were.

In every primary, candidates drop out and release their delegates to vote for someone else. Haley did it in the GOP convention.

Says who? Is it you, citing Mike Johnson, citing 'intuitive knowledge'?

AKA, your goddamn feelings?
Nope, it’s us watching Dems dump 14,000,000 votes cuz, the president that deserved a place on Mount Rushmore 2 months ago, had one bad debate.

It’s called a pattern.

Not after they swept em they don’t.

Dude, Haley voters didn't vote for Trump. Yet their delegates were released to vote for someone else.

If a candidate dropping out and releasing their delegates was some panty shitting travesty of democracy, it would have been during the GOP convention.

Nope, it’s us watching Dems dump 14,000,000 votes cuz, the president that deserved a place on Mount Rushmore 2 months ago, had one bad debate.

It’s called a pattern.

Again, every primary has candidates dropping out and either endorsing another candidates or just releasing their delegates so they can vote for another candidate.

If the process was so egregious, y'all would have been shitting your panties when Haley released her delegates. You didn't say a thing.

Clearly, its not that big a deal to conservatives. As they do it every primary.

Dude, Haley voters didn't vote for Trump. Yet their delegates were released to vote for someone else.

If a candidate dropping out and releasing their delegates was some panty shitting travesty of democracy, it would have been during the GOP convention.
Name the last candidate that won every primary that dropped out.

We’ll wait.

Again, every primary has candidates dropping out and either endorsing another candidates or just releasing their delegates so they can vote for another candidate.

If the process was so egregious, y'all would have been shitting your panties when Haley released her delegates. You didn't say a thing.

Just let them play their game and be Butthurt because Kamala is kicking Trumps ass

Name the last candidate that won every primary that dropped out.

We’ll wait.

Name a convention where a candidate didn't drop out and endorse another candidate or release their delegates to vote for another candidate?

I'll wait.

Laughing......I'm in my comfy chair. As it happens every primary. GOP or DNC. So I'll be waiting a long, long time.

Name a convention where a candidate didn't drop out and endorse another candidate or release their delegates to vote for another candidate?

I'll wait.

Laughing......I'm in my comfy chair. As it happens every primary. GOP or DNC. So I'll be waiting a long, long time.

Don’t ask a question until you answer the first one.

You can’t? Then just admit defeat instead of dragging it out troll.

Don’t ask a question until you answer the first one.

You can’t? Then just admit defeat instead of dragging it out troll.

So you concede that a candidate dropping out and either endorsing another candidate or releasing their delegates happens in every primary. GOP or DNC.

Well that was easy.

She dropped out and released her delegates cause trump got more votes then she did

Harris didn’t get more votes then xiden

Forum List

Back