What happened to the Democratic Party?

It’s rather amazing how far the Democrat Party has fallen.

Once the party of the blue collar workers, is now the party that shills for giant corporations and billionaires.

Once the anti-war party, is now the neocon War Party.

Once the party of “My Body My Choice”, is now the party of forced experimental vaccines.

Once the party of free speech, now is the party for censorship of dissenters.

Just think it was only a few years ago the Dems had a rising star in Tulsi Gabbard they were all excited about. But she dared to have a differing opinion than the neocons about foreign policy, so they booted her from the party. They kicked RFK Jr out for daring to question an experimental mRNA vaccine.

Imagine if they had a fair and open primary, Tulsi and RFK Jr would had won the Presidency bigly.

Instead, they have doubled down on neocon warmongers, Big Pharma, Big Tech, Woke ideology, and open borders. In doing so they lost the few Dems who had any integrity and values.

Personally, I’m glad the Dems went this route. Now Donald Trump has the endorsement of both Tulsi and RFK Jr, and the many democrats like them.

Minions1.jpg

Once the party of the blue collar workers, is now the party that shills for giant corporations and billionaires.

Once the party of “My Body My Choice”, is now the party of forced experimental vaccines.

Gosh, I hate it when you guys start with so many lies it would take a 1/2 hour to debunked all of them. So how about you do this. Provide some evidence for false assertion #1 about shilling for big corporations.

He still was your candidate, and still is older then trump. Just because trump beat his ass and forced him to quit doesn’t change that

Biden was never nominated by his Party
Kamala Harris is now the candidate

Live with it and stop whining

Just think it was only a few years ago the Dems had a rising star in Tulsi Gabbard they were all excited about. But she dared to have a differing opinion than the neocons about foreign policy, so they booted her from the party. They kicked RFK Jr out for daring to question an experimental mRNA vaccine.

Imagine if they had a fair and open primary, Tulsi and RFK Jr would had won the Presidency bigly.

Instead, they have doubled down on neocon warmongers, Big Pharma, Big Tech, Woke ideology, and open borders. In doing so they lost the few Dems who had any integrity and values.

Personally, I’m glad the Dems went this route. Now Donald Trump has the endorsement of both Tulsi and RFK Jr, and the many democrats like them.

Trumpknows.jpg

Biden was never nominated by his Party
Kamala Harris is now the candidate

Live with it and stop whining
What the f are you talking about? He wouldn’t be president if he wasn’t ever the nominee! He wouldn’t of debated trump f he wasn’t your nominee!

Getting away from memes. Here is FACT

DemocratsvsRepublicansstats.jpg

It's amazing you can fit so much bullshit into a single post.

The "party of war", withdrew us from the only war we were still fighting.

The "party of big pharma" just negotiated lower drug prices through medicare with big pharma.

The party of "big corporations and billionaires" is running against a billionaire who is in league with big corporations. Against the billionaire and corporate tax cuts.

And the party of "forced vaccination" is just a dog whistle, in a country that has no "forced vaccinations".

What the f are you talking about? He wouldn’t be president if he wasn’t ever the nominee! He wouldn’t of debated trump f he wasn’t your nominee!
Biden was nominated in 2020
Biden was not nominated in 2024
He debated Trump as the "presumed" nominee
Which just like January 6th. The winner isn't official until the votes are counted.
And when the DNC counted the votes, it was Harris.

Political parties change as nations change. One of the big changes in the USA is the loss of manufacturing jobs. Parties have expenses, starting with the greed of politicians. With much less blue collar income available, the Democrats made some deals to continue getting paid. There is also the general decline of the USA for the past few decades. This violates the progressive belief that the nation must always improve. The progressives have cogntive dissonance as they try to deny the decline. This leads to many silly campaign promises to make some sort of progress. Make America Great Again is a giant contradiction of progress, an open admission of national decline.

Biden was nominated in 2020
Biden was not nominated in 2024
He debated Trump as the "presumed" nominee
Which just like January 6th. The winner isn't official until the votes are counted.
And when the DNC counted the votes, it was Harris.
Um there were votes counted. They had primaries

With that said, thanks for highlighting he was the nominee

Forum List

Back