Trump seems like a Deer in the Headlights since Biden dropped out

Being a first time offender he could be sentenced to just 2yrs. However that would likely be overturned.

Probably the worst sentence would be 2 yrs suspended and 2 yrs probation and x hours of public service. That would cause him lots of problem.
The judge could fine him but for 34 felony convictions that would be considered a real mockery of justice.

For most of the other 1900 class 1 felony convictions last year, the only option is prison. If you got enough political influence and enough money, there are always other options.
And Trump will once again escape justice.

Against Biden, Trump seemed to be high energy highlighting the difference between himself and Sleepy Joe

Since then, he doesn’t seem to know what to do with Kamala Harris except…

Make fun of her name
Claim she is recently black
Bitch about crowd size
Question Walz’s military record
Mock her laugh

Nothing but superficial attacks
No wonder he is losing Bigly
If you want to see a deer in the headlight, stay tuned for Kamala first presser if that ever comes about.

If you want to see a deer in the headlight, stay tuned for Kamala first presser if that ever comes about.

Dude, its gotten so bad, Trump has started hallucinating conversations about Kamala with people that weren't there, and 'remembered' meetings between Harris and Putin that never happened.

He is not handling this well.

Against Biden, Trump seemed to be high energy highlighting the difference between himself and Sleepy Joe

Since then, he doesn’t seem to know what to do with Kamala Harris except…

Make fun of her name
Claim she is recently black
Bitch about crowd size
Question Walz’s military record
Mock her laugh

Nothing but superficial attacks
No wonder he is losing Bigly
Wait joe Biden dropped out
Why ?
That guy was sharp as a tack

Kamala only "does" people like Willie Brown, that's why no presser.

Then why would Trump need to hallucinate a conversation with Willie when Willie wasn't even on the helicoper? Why hallucinate the helicopter going down, when it never happened. Why hallucinate 'flight records' that don't exist? Why hallucinate Harris meeting with Putin '3 days before the Ukraine invasion', a meeting that never happened? Why get so confused by pictures of Harris' crowds that he insists they are AI. Then get so confused by AI generated images of swifties supporting him, that he accepted an endorsement for Taylor that she never offered?

Now Trump's trying to back out of his debate with Harris.

Trump is not doing well.

Then why would Trump need to hallucinate a conversation with Willie when Willie wasn't even on the helicoper? Why hallucinate the helicopter going down, when it never happened. Why hallucinate 'flight records' that don't exist? Why hallucinate Harris meeting with Putin '3 days before the Ukraine invasion', a meeting that never happened? Why get so confused by pictures of Harris' crowds that he insists they are AI. Then get so confused by AI generated images of swifties supporting him, that he accepted an endorsement for Taylor that she never offered?

Now Trump's trying to back out of his debate with Harris.

Trump is not doing well.
Were you as concerned with Biden's obvious senility as you seem to be with this one you're making up?

Were you as concerned with Biden's obvious senility as you seem to be with this one you're making up?

I was concerned enough with his disastrous debate performance to call for him to step down.

Given the pretty obvious signs of Trump's mental deterioration, will you call for him to step down?

And 'making up'? Um, Willie wasn't on that helicopter. There was no 'flight record' showing that the helicopter went down. And Harris didn't 'meet with Putin 3 days before the Ukrainian invasion'.

Yet Trump has false memories of all of it. That's deeply unwell.

I must give the democrats credit

They timed the joe biden soft coup perfectly

For the good of the country the old boy should have dropped out last year and forced all the contenders to go through the normal primary vetting process

If so I dont thing Harris or Walz would emerge of the ticket in august

Instead America could wind up with an even worse president than senile joe biden

I must give the democrats credit

They timed the joe biden soft coup perfectly

For the good of the country the old boy should have dropped out last year and forced all the contenders to go through the normal primary vetting process

If so I dont thing Harris or Walz would emerge of the ticket in august

Instead America could wind up with an even worse president than senile joe biden

And by 'soft coup', you mean convincing Biden that dropping out was best for the country and the party? If so, I don't think 'coup' means what you think it means.

The timing was largely set by Trump's demand for early debates.

And by soft coup, you mean convincing that dropping out was best for the country and the party?

The timing was largely set by Trump's demand for early debates.
Yes

I agree that biden is unfit to be commander in chief

My point is that they waited till the last possible moment to replace him and that ill-serves the country

I was concerned enough with his disastrous debate performance to call for him to step down.

Given the pretty obvious signs of Trump's mental deterioration, will you call for him to step down?

And 'making up'? Um, Willie wasn't on that helicopter. There was no 'flight record' showing that the helicopter went down. And Harris didn't 'meet with Putin 3 days before the Ukrainian invasion'.

Yet Trump has false memories of all of it. That's deeply unwell.
Seriously, you had to wait for the debate to figure Joe mind was gone?

If Trump comes off like Biden in his debate with the skank, I promise I'll demand he step down. Until then, I'm just not buying your bull.

Yes

I agree that biden is unfit to be commander in chief

The concerns were that Biden couldn't win. Not that he was 'unfit to be commander and chief'. And convincing someone that its best if the step aside is hardly a 'coup'.

Y'all are being hyperbolic again. And I think some of you are drinking your own kool-aid on this one.

Predictably apeing Trump, almost word for word again.

I know, I know. Pure coincidence. Hardly worth mentioning.

My point is that they waited till the last possible moment to replace him and that ill-serves the country

And my point is that the reason for the timing was Biden's disastrous debate performance. With the early debate being Trump's idea and demand.

So if you don't like the timing, talk to the guy who demanded the timing: Trump.

I had to look it up, but in fact it was biden that proposed the june debate

Yeah, that's from May of 2024. This is from April.

Cause proceeds effect. It doesn't follow it by a month and change. Trump demanded the earlier debates.

Yeah, that's from May of 2024. This is from April.

Cause proceeds effect. It doesn't follow it by a month and change. Trump demanded the earlier debates.
Trump offered to debate

Biden set the date

And how lucky for the democrat party (and bad for America) that trump accepted

What made dems worry that biden couldnt win?

After 4 years of glorifying biden as our Dear Leader why the sudden change of tune?

Polling numbers and a disastrous debate.

No 'coup' required. Generally speaking, if you're going to ape what Trump tells you to think, its not going to be an evidence rich position.

Forum List

Back