Harris Campaign Admits to Misleading Voters on Trump, Project 2025

Harris's campaign is one big lie after another... and there are countless liberal dummies out there to believe her bullshit... but there are more who do not believe her...

So he's NOT supporting the things you say he's going to do?

He will support anything that gets him a little praise. Like overturning Roe.

How many ways can I say it?

Surely you don't believe the modern atheist Metropolitan adulterer actually wanted Roe overturned.

He will support anything that gets him a little praise. Like overturning Roe.

How many ways can I say it?

Surely you don't believe the modern atheist Metropolitan adulterer actually wanted Roe overturned.
You said he's going to implement things in the project. Does he support them or not? You're riding two horses at the same time and look ridiculous.

No one has been misled by Project 2025 and a right wing trump supporting website is not the source to cite.

You're dancing around. So do you not believe Kamala is the best thing that happen to the democrat party?
You said I made a claim but couldn't tell me where. I'm not dancing, I'm sitting here waiting for you to tell me what post I made that claim. Ironically you have spent the last few posts dancing around.

The best thing? No.

Personally I would have preferred a klobachar/Kasich ticket but Kamala is better then Biden in my opinion.

You said he's going to implement things in the project.
Some of them, absolutely. As he said he would. Because those things benefit him personally.

I'm sorry you're having a hard time with this. Maybe it's time you sat down and did an honest accounting of the orange pile of shit.

Forum List

Back