Harris Campaign Admits to Misleading Voters on Trump, Project 2025

But they didn't say so.

You have yet to show it. You just say it.

We can say anything. I can say Trump is an alien from Neptune doing galactic surveillance...but unless I can prove it, it means nothing.

So sure, feel free to "say" whatever you want.

That is what partisons do.
CNN said the campaign said it. I notice you're not criticizing them. Are you afraid of being condemned for heresy?

A campaign official for Democratic presidential candidate Kamala Harris acknowledged Wednesday that the vice president is deliberately misleading voters about Project 2025.

CNN first reported the stunning admission as part of a fact-check article accusing Harris of making false claims about Project 2025 and former President Donald Trump’s stance on Social Security. CNN’s Daniel Dale revealed:

A Harris campaign official said the campaign has ‘made a deliberate decision to brand all of Trump’s policies’ as ‘Project 2025,’ since they believe ‘it has stuck with voters.’

Since entering the presidential race Sunday, Harris and her campaign have repeatedly tried to link Project 2025 to Trump, despite the former president’s pushback.

A few hours before CNN published its fact-check story Wednesday, Trump called links to Project 2025 “merely disinformation put out by the Radical Left Democrat Thugs. Do not believe them!”
Haha, trump.wants so badly to.publicly distance himself.from P2025.

Of course he is the only reason it exists. They see an idiot mark in Trump. And idiot Trump has been with them every step of the way.

Haha, trump.wants so badly to.publicly distance himself.from P2025.

Of course he is the only reason it exists. They see an idiot mark in Trump. And idiot Trump has been with them every step of the way.
The Harris campaign lied to your face because they think you're stupid.

They're right.

It's in the OP, and I quoted it once more. I'm tired of dancing with you. You keep getting it wrong.

Are you getting paid for this bullshit? Or are you just so emotionally invested in the lies you've been told you simply can't accept proof you've been lied to?

Link please.

Seriously, do ever feel any shame spreading bullshit lies for your political masters? Even a little?
A question isn't a statement. Lol. Are you messing with me right now?
Have you stopped beating your dog?

It's in the OP, and I quoted it once more. I'm tired of dancing with you. You keep getting it wrong.

Your tired of just "saying" it's in the article.

Yeah, sounds exhausting.

Are you getting paid for this bullshit? Or are you just so emotionally invested in the lies you've been told you simply can't accept proof you've been lied to?
Getting paid to have someone verify their claims? Lol. Nah, I have a real job.

The Harris campaign lied to your face because they think you're stupid.

They're right.
No, they are simply tying Trump to the gaggle of religious ducksucks that have been attached to him for 8 years.

And here you are trying to separate them, all because the orange pile of shit said he knows nothing about them.

(That kind of makes you the gullible idiot, here)

Seriously, do ever feel any shame spreading bullshit lies for your political masters? Even a little?

Where in that link does it prove Trump didn't help Vance write the forward?

Have you stopped beating your dog?
Ugh, I don't like dogs but wouldn't beat them. I have to deal with them at work sometimes and they suck.

Forum List

Back