Trump seems like a Deer in the Headlights since Biden dropped out

Do you have a better source on Joe Biden's motivations than Joe Biden?

Who, then?
No, believe whatever pleases you

But not winning a 2nd term was the last thing on his priority list short of being removed by force

Trump seems like a Deer in the Headlights since Biden dropped out​

I'll bet if the media, the Pentagon, Congress, the IRS, the Secret Service and the FBI were scheming against you and you had a couple of rounds whiz by your ear you'd be a little skittish too.

No, believe whatever pleases you

But not winning a 2nd term was the last thing on his priority list short of being removed by force
Who would I believe in Joe's place?

Trump, pretending to be Joe Biden, giving us elaborate monologues about what Joe Biden wants? Gingrich doing the same?

Smiling......you?

Or would I just listen to Joe about what was going on in his own head, why he made the decisions he did.

Last edited:

Trump seems like a Deer in the Headlights since Biden dropped out​

I'll bet if the media, the Pentagon, Congress, the IRS, the Secret Service and the FBI were scheming against you and you had a couple of rounds whiz by your ear you'd be a little skittish too.

If you really believed that, your ilk would demand that the SS not come within 5 miles of Trump. Instead, y'all are demanding more Secret Service.

'The Secret Service is scheming against Trump' is just another bullshit talking point.

Forum List

Back