CNN Data Guru Brings Sad News for Kamala: If Trump Outperforms Polls by a Mere 1 Point—It's Game Over

It’s not as big a thing as inflation, border security and the economy.

And put on top of that, the democrats candidate that is nothing less than obnoxious
Hilarious

You mean the same people that obsessively watch phax.

"Well, I will do that and we're sitting down, you know, I was, uh, somebody, we had Sen. Marco Rubio and my daughter Ivanka were so, uh, impactful on that issue, it's a very important issue, but I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I'm talking about that because childcare is childcare is couldn't, you know, is something you have to have it in this country, you have to have it. But when you talk about those numbers compare to the kind of numbers that I'm talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they're not used to but they'll get used to it very quickly and it's not going to stop them from doing business with us but they'll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country. Those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we're talking about, including childcare, that it's going to take care. We're going to have, I, I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly very short period of time coupled with the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country because I have to stay with childcare, I want to stay with child care, but those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I'm talking about, including growth. But growth also headed up by what the plan is that I just, uh, that I just told you about. We're gonna be taking in trillions of dollars and as much as childcare is talked about as being expensive, it's relatively speaking, not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers we will be taking in. We're gonna make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people and then we'll worry about the rest of the world. Let's help other people. But we will take care of our country first, this is about America First. It's about Make America Great Again. We have to do it because right now we're a failing nation. So we'll take care of it."
Good grief.

An old man meandering. What the fuck was he even trying to say?

His handlers need to be brought up on charges.

This is great news until 30,000 votes show up at 3 AM in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan all for Kamala.

Let me demonstrate wioth the hard evidence how Rhody here is peddling a fib,with a link to RCP.

Do their little slider thing, and it says RCP says Biden +7.2 on election eve.

Rhody said it was +9.

They had it at 9 for most of the election.

But, once again, you undermine your own argument.

So you admit the polls overrated the Democrat candidate....both times.

CNN admits it.

Nate Silver admits it.

Everyone does.

That's really the bigger point, isn't it? :)

But I know, I know.

CNN is pro-Trump propaganda!!!!

You're a laugh riot, kitty.

This is great news until 30,000 votes show up at 3 AM in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan all for Kamala.

Not gonna happen this time.

The Romney is gone - and Lara Trump - Charlie Kirk - and Scott Presler are on the case.

Besides, they barely pulled it off last time.

2024 is too big to rig.

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo ...

Remember, you're not talking to fellow cult imbeciles, so the gaslighting doesn't work. Everyone just laughs at you when you try.

Oh, it's the flopsweat. You know, what gives away your desperation.
I can remember a time not so long ago when these maga's didn't believe in polls and certainly not CNN. The times they are a changing.

I can remember a time not so long ago when these maga's didn't believe in polls and certainly not CNN. The times they are a changing.

We still don't believe the polls.

But we do know they're always wrong in only one direction.

Again: Don't like it?

Take it up with CNN.

Was there supposed to be an actual argument in there somewhere?

Ya know.

Pertaining to the data and facts?

Or are you only capable of ad hominem projection?

Don't worry, we all know the answer to that regardless.
Was there supposed to be an actual argument in there somewhere?
from da mouth?

you jest.

Shall I now post all the posts of Trump cultists bragging about Trump's lead over Biden?

It's so damn easy to hoist you by your own retard-petards.

See you in November, loser.

The polls never predicted a Trump lead over Biden you asinine, imbecilic twit.

But they did underestimate Orange Man by four and a half points.

OK.

I'm off to grill a T-Bone and pop open a brewski.

Stay ignorant and miserable for me, would ya? ;)

Ta.

Forum List

Back