Poll: Based on pattern of vicious judgement of others on here, which political backers are worse towards those they disagree with, Harris or Trump?

Which political backers on this forum are most vicious to those who disagree with them?

• Harris supporters are worse.

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Trump supporters are worse.

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
The purpose of the lib shills here is not "debate," per se. They know forums and news comments are filled mostly with conservatives. So, they try to make it look like there are bunches of liberals. Hence, the many, many socks of a handful of lib users. I've also seen this firsthand on other forums and news sites.

Not true
Social Media sites are dominated by the left

It's difficult to say. I prefer a healthy and vibrant debate but it seems some are trying to make this everything BUT the policies for Americans. Both current and potentially future in nature.

As the poll suggests, choose one who are worse in their vulgarity towards others on here, Harris or Trump supporters?
This poll is further proof of how fucking stupid republicans are. They will knee jerk latch on to any negative narrative about democrats regardless of whether or not it makes any goddamn sense. You all secretly know Trump is the correct answer here but you are all too fucking stupid and childish to actually admit it.

:banghead:

Maybe Canadians have a different view of American politics. You have to define "Political Backers" to make a case. Almost none of us on the forum qualify as "political backers". We are just ordinary people who make a choice about their political affiliation. When it comes to "political backers", the left has the advantage. Soros funded (tax exempt) Media Matters "we only monitor conservative speech" is a major political backer. ABC, NBC PBS MSNBC CNBC CNN, the NYT, WAPO are political backers.

This poll is further proof of how fucking stupid republicans are. They will knee jerk latch on to any negative narrative about democrats regardless of whether or not it makes any goddamn sense. You all secretly know Trump is the correct answer here but you are all too fucking stupid and childish to actually admit it.

:banghead:
"Hey! You assholes stop calling me names!"

It's difficult to say. I prefer a healthy and vibrant debate but it seems some are trying to make this everything BUT the policies for Americans. Both current and potentially future in nature.

As the poll suggests, choose one who are worse in their vulgarity towards others on here, Harris or Trump supporters?
Harris supporters as they support blm/equity ….if they don’t support blm well they still vote for politicians who do

As Trump supporters oppose radical leftism the left calls Trump supporters racist with no evidence

It’s sheer insanity and selfishness on Harris supporters part….if you dont believe whites are privileged your racist.

Nm that racism and bigotry were worldwide issues.

This is a critical problem for modern day lefties.

Forum List

Back