Novelty guest Donald Trump: The Ugly American and "Tits" - "The most vulgar man I have ever met.”

It’s funny to see libturds pretending to be concerned with “vulgarity.”

IMG_1257.jpeg

Liberal dishonesty is boundless.

You're just jealous of him. You have proven that by showing that you hate him because he has money and you never will. Your IQ is too low.

I have plenty of money, fool. My IQ is 20 points higher than Trump's. Why do you think he lies all the time?

Why do you think he lies all the time?

He lies all the time because thats all he has ever done. His entire career was based on conning people out of their money. His grandfather was kicked out of Germany for draft dodging and his nazi father was trying to create a new Hitler. But trump is just too dumb, too vain, and too inept.

I guess thats what makes him popular with many. He is so easy to manipulate, cajole, and buy off.

It’s funny to see libturds pretending to be concerned with “vulgarity.”

Liberal dishonesty is boundless.

Sure. Everyone is just imagining that Trump is Putins very own Manchurian candidate. Traitor. But don't pay any attention to that. Transvestites are everywhere! The immigrants are coming! Oh no!

1727897567697.png

Trump was writing gushy letters to Putin way back when he was in the beauty pageant business.
So what, and post 1 of those letters. Clinton is a total scumbag but he did sign some decent legislation.

Trump was writing gushy letters to Putin way back when he was in the beauty pageant business.
His bromance with Putin, Kim Jong un, Duarte, and every dictator around the world is disgusting

His treason is obvious. Selling out the American people for cash status and power. A real pigman

NOT KOSHER!

His bromance with Putin, Kim Jong un, Duarte, and every other dictator around the world is disgusting

His treason is obvious. Selling out the American people for cash status and power. A real pigman

NOT KOSHER!

Trump was creepy weird even when he was young. He used to hang out at the Barbizon and chat up the 14-15 year old girls.

Surada's a sleazebag. She never links any of her demented claims. She just another spiteful fat and ugly Muslim woman.
My heritage is Dutch and Irish and my church is Episcopalian. I'm just better educated than you. I'm also tall, slender and have a pretty face.

My heritage is Dutch and Irish and my church is Episcopalian. I'm just better educated than you. I'm also tall, slender and have a pretty face.
Like I said, you post whatever the hell you want, but no one's buying any of that shit you pull out of your fat ass.

If you were indeed better educated than me, you simply wouldn't do that.

Like I said, you post whatever the hell you want, but no one's buying any of that shit you pull out of your fat ass.

If you were indeed better educated than me, you simply wouldn't do that.

I have a far better education than you or Drumpf. Vulgar and profane isn't a sign of intelligence. You're a loser.

Forum List

Back