Republicans are avoiding the abortion issue as pregnancies from rape are high in Red States

At the Republican convention, the abortion issue was not talked about, and they are avoiding talking about the issue all together because this year alone (2024), this has happened:

Nearly 65,000 pregnancies from rape have occurred in states with abortion bans, study estimates

Last night at the Democratic convention, this topic was discussed in a way that was powerful and it is going to resonate with all the American women.

They need to talk about it. Just as Democrats have to talk about the Israel Palestine issue. I don’t think I heard one speaker bring up Israel Palestine at the DNC last night which is a massive issue for a portion of the left wing.

Also under Democrats… the price of a home is twice what it was during the Trump administration in many areas of the country. The economy is actually the number one concern for Americans when they go to vote. The GOP is winning on that.

I refuse to vote for a Democrat because of their support for DEI, BLM, racial hiring quotas, destruction of historic statues in this country like Christopher Columbus, their hypocritical hate of White Christian European history when they say nothing about non-white non Christian people who engaged in similar practices.

No state has banned abortion.

Bullshit thread.

Mods, shut it down
No State has banned abortions?

Wow, you really are misinformed.

Tracking Abortion Bans Across the Country

By Allison McCann and Amy Schoenfeld Walker
Updated Aug. 13, 2024 at 3:51 p.m. E.T.

Abortionstand.jpg

In 2022 there were 133,294 rapes in the US.

You want us to believe half result in pregnancy?
I don't WANT you to do anything. You are the one that has to decide whether you want to check out the links and resources given in the OP. This was a study done by the JAMA Medical Journal, which is owned by the American Medical Association.

Discuss it with them. They are the source of the information

I don't WANT you to do anything. You are the one that has to decide whether you want to check out the links and resources given in the OP. This was a study done by the JAMA Medical Journal, which is owned by the American Medical Association.

Discuss it with them. They are the source of the information
Your thread, dipshit.

None of those banned abortion, Dumbass.
Agan, thanks for the insult. It always proves my point that Trumpers are all hate mongers that respect no one that disagrees with their beliefs. In addition, Trumpers use words (never facts) to prove their point. They are unable to do anything other than use words.

Childexpert.jpg

Agan, thanks for the insult. It always proves my point that Trumpers are all hate mongers that respect no one that disagrees with their beliefs. In addition, Trumpers use words (never facts) to prove their point. They are unable to do anything other than use words.

View attachment 998589
I looked up Texas. You can kill your baby until it has a heartbeat, cretin.

You have been duped, or you are too stupid to know what the word ban means.

Which is it?

I looked up Texas. You can kill your baby until it has a heartbeat, cretin.

You have been duped, or you are too stupid to know what the word ban means.

Which is it?

That's not true. Texas doesn't allow abortion unless the mother's health is endangered. Texas used to allow abortion up to six weeks before Roe was trashed

Thanks for the insult. I never expect less from Trumpers, meaning you did not disappoint me.

As far as it being a State issue, the reality of the OP is that those rape pregnancies were in RED States and that means Republican States (said so you can understand). The OP is about the Republicans support no abortion "under any circumstances" and they are not talking about it right now because they know that it is an issue that won't help them in November with women (in general).

So when you say dumbass, perhaps you should look in the mirror.

Your "facts" are very inaccurate.

You are claiming all those states banned abortion.

It’s on you to provide links to each state’s abortion statute that bans abortion.

GO!
geez, you are making it so difficult for me! Why do you do that? You like to see people suffer?

Hahahahaha, you are so easy.

Texas Law That Bans Abortion Before Many Women Know They're Pregnant Takes Effect

By the way, the article and chart that I provided clearly stated: Total bans or 6-week bans. You evidently missed it.

There are about 10 pages on Bing about Texas banning abortion. Ever check on things like research?

AbortionTexas.jpg

One last thing and likely my last post to you (I don't like to waste my time). You are mimicking Trump with all the debasing and insults. I believe Trump to be a total waste of humanity.

Believemeinsults.jpg

At the Republican convention, the abortion issue was not talked about, and they are avoiding talking about the issue all together because this year alone (2024), this has happened:

Nearly 65,000 pregnancies from rape have occurred in states with abortion bans, study estimates

Last night at the Democratic convention, this topic was discussed in a way that was powerful and it is going to resonate with all the American women.

Maybe if liberals weren't soft on crime there wouldn't be so many rapes.

Forum List

Back