Garry Kasparov: Germany has a historic responsibility to help Ukraine defeat Moscow empire. MAGA & commie members, do you agree with Garry Kasparov?

MAGA & commie members, do you agree with Garry Kasparov?

• Yes! I am not MAGA or commie

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • no, I am not MAGA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! I am MAGA or commie

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • no, I am MAGA or commie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
... because it enabled the October coup in 1917 by transferring Marxist bandits , including Bolshevik kingpin Lenin with loads of German money & guns ...

Emperor William 2 - a Brit and Prussian - had the idea to send Lenin home to Russia on reason to weaken Russia. And "the loads of german money and guns" you speak about had been more loads of American money and guns. For many people in the USA was it fascinating to see a new revolution and to see arise a new republic without nobles.

Last edited:
Germany could not send its troops overseas until the 1990s when constitutional restrictions were lifted. Germany is still understandably wary of sending weapons to Nazi Ukrainians. Germany has a historical responsibility to end neo-Nazism in eastern Ukraine, which is controlled by the Azov Battalion.

If anyone is wondering where Exen's off-road vehicles end up - they end up as a gift for the Azov Battalion, known for keeping the tradition of the Nachtigall Battalion (a Wehrmacht battalion composed of Ukrainians and Germans).

Mitsubishi Pajero and Mitsubishi L200 donated by Exen for the 3rd Azov Assault Brigade:

In this political deadlock, the German constitutional court issued in 1994 a truly law-making judgment. By holding that the constitutional text did allow German military participation both in NATO and in UN peacekeeping missions (a thesis that had been deeply controversial up to that moment), while at the same time giving (without much textual basis in the Grundgesetz) the Bundestag (Parliament’s first chamber) the last word on military operations abroad, the Constitutional Court opened the way for German participation in multilateral peace and security missions and in collective defence efforts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back