Everything I've heard so far from the DNC convention is how much they hate AND FEAR Donald Trump.

And they should. Consider 92 indictments, all of the Media throwing shit at him 24/7 and an assassin's bullet that missed killing him by an inch, AND HE IS STILL STRONGER THAN EVER! He's like a Presidential Jason Voorhees they just can't kill.

And anyone who supports him. As Trump has said before, he's just a proxy for the hate they feel towards the non woke., non SJW, and those who dare question the credentialled class.

The dems con only bash trump on personality issues

Harris and Walz ‘ policies are a disaster with voters outside of califorina and other deep blue states

You got us on that one. We do fear and hate Nazis.

Hate the traitor who will shred our Constitution because he lost the election.

A Nazi who will send his lunatic MAGA retards to lynch his own veep because he dared to follow his conscience and not the orange loser.

Yes, we do hate and fear that this Nazi traitor will come back to power.

Let me know if you are still confused.
Pence was one of those up-and-coming Republican firebrands at one time. One who was going to make changes from the socially conscience Republicans that gave away the store for a few crumbs. He had a chance to prove it. He knew that Progressives were and are cheating or manipulating elections. However, it takes a lot of strength and courage to do so. Trump was questioning the voting system. Progs are manipulating it, and the proof is that they stonewall any changes to it.

And anyone who supports him. As Trump has said before, he's just a proxy for the hate they feel towards the non woke., non SJW, and those who dare question the credentialled class.
So, you cult members are each guilty of more than 90 felonies, but he's being punished in your stead? I hate to tell you this, but if you did what he did, you would be in court too.

One bread company in America made almost 3 billion per year. Unless there's a worldwide famine, I think it's safe to say they will have all the supplies they need to keep making bread.
What were the sales that generated that 3 billion ?

It might not be as safe as you think if they are selling Trillions of loaves at a small margin.

So, you cult members are each guilty of more than 90 felonies, but he's being punished in your stead? I hate to tell you this, but if you did what he did, you would be in court too.

You already forgot it was 94? Talk about abandoning things once the meme is created.

What were the sales that generated that 3 billion ?

It might not be as safe as you think if they are selling Trillions of loaves at a small margin.
Yes, at 3 billion, it is just like they are barely scraping by. Makes you pity the plight of those poor billionaires who are just barely making it, doesn't it?

Pence was one of those up-and-coming Republican firebrands at one time. One who was going to make changes from the socially conscience Republicans that gave away the store for a few crumbs. He had a chance to prove it. He knew that Progressives were and are cheating or manipulating elections. However, it takes a lot of strength and courage to do so. Trump was questioning the voting system. Progs are manipulating it, and the proof is that they stonewall any changes to it.
Pence is biding his time.
Yes, at 3 billion, it is just like they are barely scraping by. Makes you pity the plight of those poor billionaires who are just barely making it, doesn't it?
You got those sales numbers or don't you.

Analysis of the numbers tells the story. Not your paltry little rant.

Most of those billionaires vote democrat because they know you lemmings swallow this bullshit.

Sales numbers please.

Pence is biding his time.

You got those sales numbers or don't you.

Analysis of the numbers tells the story. Not your paltry little rant.

Most of those billionaires vote democrat because they know you lemmings swallow this bullshit.

Sales numbers please.
You think I'm gonna produce a full sales report? Your brain is glitching again.

Everyone at the DNC convention is an ass kissing suck up trying to get noticed so someone will give them a political job, because they have no marketable skills so they bullshit their way through life.

Forum List

Back