British Diplomat Hands In Resignation Over War Crimes.

Apartheied that is what it means, the late South African Archbishop Desmond Tutu after a visit said that's what is is, and i think he knows more than you about because he lived under that Regime in South Africa, another Apartheid state Israel supported, birds of a feather and all that.

If you mean apartheid exists in Israel (you said "Palestine") then you are totally wrong. Not any of the apartheid laws of South Africa ever existed in Israel. If you say apartheid exists in the heads of the Hamas members and many other Palestines then you are wrong too. They like just simple to wipe out Israel and all Jews.

And by the way: The influence of the Russian autocrat Putin in the political party ANC - including the lack of moral of the political party ANC - is a slap in the face of Nelson Mandela and everyone else who loves freedom.

Last edited:
If you mean apartheid exists in Israel (you said "Palestine") then you are totally wrong. Not any of the apartheid laws of South Africa ever existed in Israel. If you say apartheid exsists in the heads of the Hamas members and many other Palestines then you are wrong too. They like just simple to wipe out Israel and all Jews.
So Arabs can move around Israel and the West bank without restrictions? do me a favour.

Apartheied that is what it means, the late South African Archbishop Desmond Tutu after a visit said that's what is is, and i think he knows more than you about because he lived under that Regime in South Africa, another Apartheid state Israel supported, birds of a feather and all that.

You don’t know the first thing about Israel.

Not a clue. :eusa_naughty:

You don’t know the first thing about Israel.

Not a clue. :eusa_naughty:

I could be a citizen of Israel, if I would like to be one. But somehow you are right. I never in my life understood the politics in this area of the world. It always reminded me to the German proverb: "Zu viele Köche verderben den Brei" = "Too many cooks spoil the broth." The world solves "problems" there - which no one understands - while Israel takes care that everyone has something to eat - specially also the Palestines who have the highest population growth. If we Germans had had the same population growth then we would be today about 1 billion people and the world would be another place.

Last edited:
And what means this?

It means that you should be ashamed for being indifferent to a blatant genocide.

I, however, try to remain civil and avoid name calling because trading insults is a boring waste of time.

It's a tragic irony that the same people who constantly whine about the Holocaust and "Holocaust denial" are, at best, indifferent and at worst supportive of the deliberate extermination of Palestine's native residents.

It should come as no surprise that ethical, educated and rational Jews around the world oppose the Gaza genocide too:

- “A Textbook Case of Genocide”

“Israel has been explicit about what it’s carrying out in Gaza. Why isn’t the world listening?”

EXCERPT "But the assault on Gaza can also be understood in other terms: as a textbook case of genocide unfolding in front of our eyes. I say this as a scholar of genocide, who has spent many years writing about Israeli mass violence against Palestinians. I have written about settler colonialism and Jewish supremacy in Israel, the distortion of the Holocaust to boost the Israeli arms industry, the weaponization of antisemitism accusations to justify Israeli violence against Palestinians, and the racist regime of Israeli apartheid. “ CONTINUED

- “Jews Against Genocide statement and action”

EXCERPT “We, Jews Against Genocide, came to Yad Vashem, Israel’s memorial of the genocide committed against Jews, to honor the Palestinian children who are dying in a genocide committed by Jews.

We brought dolls to symbolise the children of Gaza, and tried to bring a glimpse of the horror that Gazan’s face, to Israel’s doorstep. We hope to show Israel, and the world, the absurd reality of using the memory of one genocide to justify another.” CONTINUED

Tschüss,

It means that you should be ashamed for being indifferent to a blatant genocide.

The "genocide" Israeli are doing means they took since decades care that the Palestinian Arabs have the highest population growth of the world while around Israel exists a gigantic sea of hundreds of millions Arabs who in many cases (Egypt for example) do not love it to support the Palestinians because they had also a lot to suffer under Palestinian terror. The whole world had to suffer under Palestinian terror.

Last edited:
I could be a citizen of Israel, if I would like to be one. But somehow you are right. I never in my life understood the politics in this area of the world. It always reminded me to the German proverb: "Zu viele Köche verderben den Brei" = "Too many cooks spoil the broth." The world solves "problems" there - which no one understands - while Israel takes care that everyone has something to eat - specially also the Palestines who have the highest population growth. If we Germans had had the same population growth then we would be today about 1 billion people and the world would be another place.

I could become a citizen of Israel if i decided to become a Jew, that is how bankrupt and ridiculous the whole Israel project is.

diplomat is a political position---appointed---the diplomat is seeking
to kiss the most beneficial asses.

Diplomacy means not to take an AR-15 and to kill Donald Trump immediatelly. Diplomats prefer to fry in slices this diplomacy free zone.

I could become a citizen of Israel if i decided to become a Jew,

You are an anti-Semite who likes to become a Jew because you like to become a citizen of Israel?

that is how bankrupt and ridiculous the whole Israel project is.

You could also call your dog "Israel" and bite him every time you fuck up. The danger: A German shepard could bite back one day.

Forum List

Back