You are unemployed and want a new job, under a Democratic president you have a better chance of getting one!

You should learn how to read graphs.
latest_numbers_CES0000000001_1989_2024_all_period_M07_data.gif
latest_numbers_CES0000000001_1989_2024_all_period_M07_data.gif
ATTACH]

Shows job growth steady under both Rep. and Dem. POTUS, when adjusting for events;
Sept. 11, 2001 dip down,
Housing loan bubble bust of @ 2008-2009,
COVID shutdowns/lockdowns 2020 (mostly by State Govenors, mostly Democrat ones).

Again, no distinguish between private/wealth creation sector or public/wealth "redistribution"(Guvmint) sector.
Another item essential to be measured but not much data presented by any here is the median wage and benefits changes over these timespans. Lots of minimum wage jobs not the same as ones with more livable wage and benefits.

Poor baby, the data is there for all to see...

Jobs:

Bush41 ... +2½ million
Clinton ..... +23 million
Bush43 .... +1½ million
Obama .. +11½ million
Trump ...... -2½ million
Biden .... +15½ million

Republicans ... 1½ million
Democrats ...... 50 million

Unemployment rate:

Bush41 .... +1.9
Clinton ...... -3.1
Bush43 .... +3.6
Obama ...... -3.1
Trump .......+1.7
Biden ......... -2.1

Republicans ... +7.2
Democrats ...... -8.3​

Last edited:
Inflation is inflation. Taxes are taxes. Communists you are.
Thanks for giving me your opinion. Nonetheless, your opinion is worthless because I am no communist. I was a Republican for 35 years and believe in many of the Republican ideals. I am not a fan of the Far Right (all extremes are bad) and I am not a fan of assumptions or speculation. Give me data, statistics and facts. Otherwise,

Jumpinthelake.jpg

I am not here on this thread to discuss what each State did or did not do, this is about the overall benefit or consequence nationally.
Raising the minimum wage would work nationally the same way it works in California.

After many years of listening to the fol de rol of Raising the minimum wage (by the way, never a benefit to the poor) I conclude that no one cares about the minimum wage. They want the business owners to make less profit.

Bill Clinton stated this evening that since 1989, 51 million new jobs have been created and under the Democrats, of those 51, 49 million were created under Democratic presidents and only 2 million were created under Republican presidents.

Clinton said he had to check it 3 times but that it was confirmed.

Here is a link to one of the articles that confirms that information:

“Since 1989 and a new age of globalization began, 51 million jobs have been created in America. 49 million, 96%, have been created under Democratic presidents.”

This means that more Americans were working under Democratic rule than under Republican presidents. More people working means a better economy, better lives, and better life for all.

This is also something that is true and that has been confirmed 100%

View attachment 999299

Graphic by Replace Every Teapublican.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhjHhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhshahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!

Last edited:
Raising the minimum wage would work nationally the same way it works in California.

After many years of listening to the fol de rol of Raising the minimum wage (by the way, never a benefit to the poor) I conclude that no one cares about the minimum wage. They want the business owners to make less profit.
Oh yeah, they want something like this to change

Greed.jpg

Greed1.jpg

I’m a white, male, 60+ years old… I have no chance of getting another job capable of supporting my family if I were to lose the one I have.

Thanks for giving me your opinion. Nonetheless, your opinion is worthless because I am no communist. I was a Republican for 35 years and believe in many of the Republican ideals. I am not a fan of the Far Right (all extremes are bad) and I am not a fan of assumptions or speculation. Give me data, statistics and facts. Otherwise,

View attachment 999423
The "far right" as you so glibly and ignorantly;y refer to them, are no more "right" than 1980s democrats.

Your "statics and data" are leftist partisan hack GIGO.

So YOU....

jumpinthelake-jpg.999423

The "far right" as you so glibly and ignorantly;y refer to them, are no more "right" than 1980s democrats.

Your "statics and data" are leftist partisan hack GIGO.

So YOU....

jumpinthelake-jpg.999423
1980 Democrats, eh?

I am not going to research the facts of your statement but that is because of two things that are evident about your post

1) that was 44 years ago and as such, not important now
2) evidently if you think the Democrats were that bad then (you are criticizing them for being extreme), why doesn't your criticism of the far right "being no more than (meaning the same)" as the 80's Democrats) extend to the Republicans now?

Are you a hypocrite?

That's a reflection on you, not the job market.
No it’s a reflection on the anti-male, anti-white, ageist business culture we liive in today. I can see it in the company I work for currently. The “diversity” candidate pretty much always gets the job, regardless of qualifications.

View attachment 999423
You most likely were not a Republican. Once elected many politicians forget who voted them in. America First has shown us who the sell outs are in the Progressive and Republican parties. They are either compromised or are globalists. We are moving more and more into a surveillance and tracking society. Next year if you have no Real ID, you will not be able to fly unless you have a passport. We need IDs for everything except voting. The situation is so nasty, that Trump is running as a populist. Not a right-wing conservative. Which we have not seen anything close to since Reagan. And Reagan was not as far right wing as promoted. We were fronted endless RINOS/NEO CONS since Reagan, and we fell for it.

No it’s a reflection on the anti-male, anti-white, ageist business culture we liive in today. I can see it in the company I work for currently. The “diversity” candidate pretty much always gets the job, regardless of qualifications.

Nope. If you were better skilled, you'd get a job if needed.

You most likely were not a Republican. Once elected many politicians forget who voted them in. America First has shown us who the sell outs are in the Progressive and Republican parties. They are either compromised or are globalists. We are moving more and more into a surveillance and tracking society. Next year if you have no Real ID, you will not be able to fly unless you have a passport. We need IDs for everything except voting. The situation is so nasty, that Trump is running as a populist. Not a right-wing conservative. Which we have not seen anything close to since Reagan. And Reagan was not as far right wing as promoted. We were fronted endless RINOS/NEO CONS since Reagan, and we fell for it.
Sure, you must be right, given how convinced you are.

Forum List

Back