Mike Lindell yelling at a child about election fraud

So you LOVE yourself some crackhead that turned crazy.
Next, if you're consistent, you will start loving yourself some Hunter Biden.

No, all the crackheads are at the White House, Clinton House and in the Biden Family-- maybe you can get them all together?
Odd for you to attack a person for beating drugs and making a good life for himself while your own party is full of druggies.

Besides, from what I understand, it has been decades since Lindell used drugs.

If democrats are doing so well, why do you need to attack a guy who makes pillows? Need that to make yourself feel big, eh?

If democrats are doing so well, why do you need to attack a guy who makes pillows? Need that to make yourself feel big, eh?
It has nothing to do with him making pillows.
Dear Lord.

He's a fucking Conspiracy Theorists that is spreading LIES and Hate.
He's fucking Crazy, why can't you recognize it?

No, all the crackheads are at the White House, Clinton House and in the Biden Family-- maybe you can get them all together?
Odd for you to attack a person for beating drugs and making a good life for himself while your own party is full of druggies.

Besides, from what I understand, it has been decades since Lindell used drugs.

Lol :auiqs.jpg: Magaturds make spectacles of themselves without any help. Lindell is just a weird fucking guy to me. :dunno:

Two children were spotted arguing with each other at the DNC. Mike Lindell shaved off his mustache and apparently it made him crazier.

Never was a Lindell fan. Lindell spun his own conversion story was like "no one can read this book and remain an unbeliever" and I'm thinking buddy, people read GOD'S BOOK and remain unbelievers. I knew then we were dealing with a man with a huge ego. Hard pass.

Forum List

Back