Frank Luntz, "I do believe...that Vice President President Harris is now the front runner in this race."

Trump has no business questioning the service of someone who served 24 years
Sure he does ... especially when he's not truthful about his service and the harris campaign has already admitted to one of these. He also claims to be a CSM, which is false. He was demoted to Master Sergeant because he didn't finish the qualifications for his temporary role as CSM or sign the paperwork.

He's in the spotlight now .. so his service, work ethic, policies, and other aspects are fair game.

I am surprised that you could not do this yourself

Dictionary

Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
com·mu·nism
/ˈkämyəˌniz(ə)m/
noun
a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs.
Which property is publicly owned now and WHICH American politician is currently advocating it?

Here it is...

But he still says it is Trump's election to lose because people think the Trump administration was more successful that Biden’s administration. 🙄

At least he adds that Trump is losing it right now because of his crazy speeches.

Then why no interviews? If you are sooooo confident in this, why is she avoiding the press?

Trump got shot at on live TV and someone in the audience was even killed as a result of it.

Still no bump in the polls. Why do you think that is?
Well, first, the media has memory-holed the attempted Trump assassination, where he was struck by an assassin's bullet. Secondly, once Biden was forced out of the upcoming election by Democrat leadership, there was always enthusiasm for a change of the guard. Unfortunately, Kamala has only been on campaign visits to build momentum, and when she begins to speak in press conferences, high-profile interviews, a debate and stop hiding in her basement, she will demonstrate the real harris with her inability to clearly articulate thought.

Kamala hasn't had a single press conference, interview or answered any questions. Why do you think that is?

Well, first, the media has memory-holed the attempted Trump assassination, where he was struck by an assassin's bullet. Secondly, once Biden was forced out of the upcoming election by Democrat leadership, there was always enthusiasm for a change of the guard. Unfortunately, Kamala has only been on campaign visits to build momentum, and when she begins to speak in press conferences, high-profile interviews, a debate and stop hiding in her basement, she will demonstrate the real harris with her inability to clearly articulate thought.

Kamala hasn't had a single press conference, interview or answered any questions. Why do you think that is?
I love that JD went to her plane on the tarmac and went right to the press and asked them to do their jobs and ask her why she won't give an interview.

Which property is publicly owned now and WHICH American politician is currently advocating it?
Wow, how ignorant can you be?

Democrat commies have taken over the parks, building pickleball courts and are letting people use them for "free". This country is turning into Mao's paradise!

Time to wake up Marc and smell the cat piss!

If only that were that easy. So much behind those 24 years (which he's claimed 25), leaving early before his unit was going to be deployed, being demoted because he didn't finish the requirements for his temporary rank of E-9 (yet claiming he's an CSM, which he isn't) and some of the other stolen valor bullshit the harris campaign already admitted to. Not to mention your beloved current president, the high school football star and lifeguard, also had a medical deferment because of his "childhood asthma," and probably his "childhood stutter" and interaction with Corn Pop.

Swift boat time coming soon.

I worked for DoD for almost 40 years and worked with both officers and NCOs
A common objective, especially with reserves is to get your 20 years in and get your military retirement

There is no shame in accepting your retirement and moving on with your life.

Unless you are being Swiftboated

Here it is...

But he still says it is Trump's election to lose because people think the Trump administration was more successful that Biden’s administration. 🙄

At least he adds that Trump is losing it right now because of his crazy speeches.

I suppose if you take Frank Luntz seriously this is great news but I just don’t. As it stands in the polling presently all Trump has to win is one of three states and he’s ahead in all 3.

I worked for DoD for almost 40 years and worked with both officers and NCOs
A common objective, especially with reserves is to get your 20 years in and get your military retirement

There is no shame in accepting your retirement and moving on with your life.

Unless you are being Swiftboated
... and Walz will get Swiftboated.

Forum List

Back