Frank Luntz, "I do believe...that Vice President President Harris is now the front runner in this race."

Look at the threads.

Republicans aren't interested in any meaningful policy discussion, observably.

Just flipping through the topical content illustrates that, clearly.

I don't think I've ever seen it this bad before.

These are not serious people.

I get that they don't wanna touch economics, because they're no different, they'll print your purchasing power away just as soon as a Democrat will, so it's expected that they'll wanna hide from that, but it's just laughable flipping through the topical content as a whole in terms of what passes for relevant dialogue.

There was also a time when candidates were measured by their commitment and allegiance to the prosperity of America and average Americans rather than their allegiance to the prosperity/endeavors of foreign nations.

Those days are gone. You don't ever see the words pro-America in any such dialogue any more. It's pretty much at the bottom of the list, if it's even there at all.

The commies will probably win the '24 handily.

Last edited:
Momentum has shifted since Biden dropped out

The Republican Playbook against Biden is now out the window and Republicans are shifting focus to calling Kamala Harris a whore, making fun of her name and her laugh and Swiftboating Walz

Doesn’t look like it is working
Nope.

Only confirming the fact that most Republicans are hateful racists and bigots.

Look at the threads.

Republicans aren't interested in any meaningful policy discussion, observably.

Just flipping through the topical content illustrates that, clearly.

I don't think I've ever seen it this bad before.

These are not serious people.

I get that they don't wanna touch economics, because they're no different, they'll print your purchasing power away just as soon as a Democrat will, so it's expected that they'll wanna hide from that, but it's just laughable flipping through the topical content as a whole in terms of what passes for relevant dialogue.

The commies will probably win the '24 handily.
He's right...
tenor.gif

The Democratic nominee will always have an advantage in the polls due to the MSM being in the Left's back pocket. It's no coincidence that the first debate happened way BEFORE the conventions followed by horrible polling for Biden. Trump was never that far ahead but Democratic leadership needed to get rid of Joe. George Clooney didn't just act on his own.

The early debate, bad polling, Hollywood stars writing articles... it was all planned. Trump is exactly where I would expect any Republican candidate to be right now. Kamala will get another bump after then the Dem convention, then the polls will start settling in September.

Once again Republicans suffer from Glass Houses
“Pay no attention that our candidate avoided Vietnam with fake Bone Spurs….THEIR guy only served for 24 years”
We'll see how the polls look after the debate(s) between Trump and Kamala and JD & Tampon.

Kamala can't hide behind the teleprompter until November.

We'll see how the polls look after the debate(s) between Trump and Kamala and JD & Tampon.

Kamala can't hide behind the teleprompter until November.

The only one thats hiding is Trump, refusing Sep 10th debate he previously agreed to.

Where did Kerry, or Walz embellish their service in the military?
What rank does Walz claim to be compared to his actual retirement pay grade? How about the Harris campaign responding and admitting the embellishment of having a "weapon of war" during the war? He was demoted for failing to complete the requirements for his temporary rank of CSM. Why would the kamala campaign admit this and update the language about his bio to reflect this? :popcorn:

Forum List

Back