Frank Luntz, "I do believe...that Vice President President Harris is now the front runner in this race."

I admit Trump wants to debate Kamala on a "fair and balanced network" not on a DNC propaganda network.
Trump wants to debate in an environment where he doesn’t have to follow the rules, his wild claims are not challenged, where he is free to interrupt and shout down his opponent

Fox News?

Trump wants to debate in an environment where he doesn’t have to follow the rules, his wild claims are not challenged, where he is free to interrupt and shout down his opponent Fox News?
Trump can debate on any network, but he doesn't want partisan "fact checkers".
If there are two fact checkers, one for each candidate that clarifies their answers, that would work,

For example, if the question is J6, one checker would say Trump is indicted, while the other could say that Nancy Pelosi took responsibility for J6 because she didn't allow the NG to keep the peace.

Trump can debate on any network, but he doesn't want partisan "fact checkers".
If there are two fact checkers, one for each candidate that clarifies their answers, that would work,

For example, if the question is J6, one checker would say Trump is indicted, while the other could say that Nancy Pelosi took responsibility for J6 because she didn't allow the NG to keep the peace.
Damn those fact checkers!!!!

We can't have that now, can we.

I admit Trump wants to debate Kamala on a "fair and balanced network" not on a DNC propaganda network.
Get real, he doesn't want to debate Kamala.

The only thing that got him through his last laughable debate effort was fumbling, mumbling Biden.

Fox News Avoids Saying ‘We Lied’ After Settling With Dominion For Over $700 Million​

and...

Saying "This is an easy case," a federal judge ruled Friday against Fox News in its lawsuit asserting that a book by liberal satirist Al Franken violates its trademarked slogan, "fair and balanced."

Fox News Avoids Saying ‘We Lied’ After Settling With Dominion For Over $700 Million and...
Saying "This is an easy case," a federal judge ruled Friday against Fox News in its lawsuit asserting that a book by liberal satirist Al Franken violates its trademarked slogan, "fair and balanced."
That is $700m for not verifying the facts. They won't make that mistake again.

Look, it's all fun and games around here, but I'm serious when I say this:

You need to go see a mental health professional if you haven't already, you are losing it.
Of course, this is a staple of communists and always has been. There is just something wrong with those who oppose communism. Maybe they just need re-education. Democrats are just recycled communists as cackle kamala admits.

Trump wants to debate in an environment where he doesn’t have to follow the rules, his wild claims are not challenged, where he is free to interrupt and shout down his opponent

Fox News?

He agreed to one with CNN which has been hostile to him. Why can’t the Dems return the favor?

Odd really, actually weird.

Forum List

Back