Do You Believe President Trump's Prosecutions were Politically Motivated?

1. Do you believe President Trump's prosecutions were politically motivated? This is a YES or NO question. If you post on this thread without answering this question, you should be permanently IGNORED by all honest members of this board.

2. If you answer NO, you are demonstrably ignorant and/or dishonest and do not deserve a REPLY to your posts.

3. If you answer YES, please explain if you think that this fact does not constitute the greatest existing threat to American democracy.

My answer: YES. The declared aims of those prosecuting President Trump were to prevent him from running for or being reelected President of the United States. Taking such actions against a political opponent, especially during an election campaign, is the hallmark of an undemocratic "banana republic." I believe that this fact ALONE makes it imperative that President Trump be reelected.
What about HELL NO?

Trump broke laws.

1. Do you believe President Trump's prosecutions were politically motivated? This is a YES or NO question. If you post on this thread without answering this question, you should be permanently IGNORED by all honest members of this board.

Yes, absolutely.

The prosecutions were all initiated by Democrats, with the purpose of making life difficult for the opposition candidate.

2. If you answer NO, you are demonstrably ignorant and/or dishonest and do not deserve a REPLY to your posts.

N/A :p

3. If you answer YES, please explain if you think that this fact does not constitute the greatest existing threat to American democracy.

Yes, it is a threat.

This type of lawfare is Stalinist in nature.

The Dems tried two impeachments, they didn't work.

Then they tried the J6 monkey trials, and deliberately destroyed all the evidence so no one could see it.

Then about half the Dems became gleeful when someone tried to assassinate a former president and current candidate.

All of this gives America a bad name.

My answer: YES. The declared aims of those prosecuting President Trump were to prevent him from running for or being reelected President of the United States. Taking such actions against a political opponent, especially during an election campaign, is the hallmark of an undemocratic "banana republic." I believe that this fact ALONE makes it imperative that President Trump be reelected.

Reelection is up to the People.

I'll just say, that anyone who votes Dem after what we've seen in the last four years is dumb as a stump.

Yes, absolutely.

The prosecutions were all initiated by Democrats, with the purpose of making life difficult for the opposition candidate.

N/A :p

Yes, it is a threat.

This type of lawfare is Stalinist in nature.

The Dems tried two impeachments, they didn't work.

Then they tried the J6 monkey trials, and deliberately destroyed all the evidence so no one could see it.

Then about half the Dems became gleeful when someone tried to assassinate a former president and current candidate.

All of this gives America a bad name.

Reelection is up to the People.

I'll just say, that anyone who votes Dem after what we've seen in the last four years is dumb as a stump.
Sure sure couch fucker.

Lawfare isn't even a word.

No! Not politically motivated . The ignorance and dishonesty is on full display by people who think that all that shit that he did , and was indicted for , was made up

YES!

Holy shit on a shingle!! What the fuck is this ? A piss poor excuse for an OP, that's what. You pose a question ostensibly to promote some level of discussion, while AT THE SAME TIME....giving notice that If you answer NO, you are demonstrably ignorant and/or dishonest and do not deserve a REPLY to your posts.

People like you contribute NOTHING to the level of intellectual discourse. Rather, you drag the whole community down into a slime pit of ignorance and divisiveness. Clearly you fear honest interaction and just want your ignorance and partisan delusions . Coward!!

I'm not a piss-gargling fascist cult fuktard, so of course I think "NO". Any honest and loyal American would say the same.

Those who snacked on that sweet peeling lead-based wall-candy as children, those who have a terminal case of sore-loser butthurt, they'll say otherwise.

That would be why the Trump cultists can't ever provide any evidence for their claims. On some level, all the Trump cultists here know they're lying, but they lie anyways. All the other cultists are lying, and they don't dare break with the cult. If they don't bleat along, they'll be cast out of the cult, and to herd animals like the Trump cultists, that's a death sentence.

It's arguable that the Trump cult is Satan's greatest invention, given that's it dragging tens of millions of souls into Hell.

No

All one has to do is look at the time line, none of the dembots brought any indictments until after he announced he war running for office.

He was a clear and obvious threat to Joey Xiden's second term, when the prosecutions failed, they tried to assassinate him

Yes. Much of the motivation for his prosecutions was political. But I also believe Trump provoked the prosecutions for political gain. And it worked.
exactly how did he provoke them? Because he wouldn't comply to them? hahahaahahahahahahaaha. He told them to fk off! I agree, they should fk off and stop tearing americans apart.

exactly how did he provoke them? Because he wouldn't comply to them?
By repeatedly refusing their requests for the documents. He was taunting them. Daring them to come and get them. Seems obvious to me. But it also seems obvious that the whole "stolen election" thing was just excuse making from a sore loser. And you guys fell for that hook, line and sinker. So, I'm not surprised you don't see what I'm getting at.

I'm pretty sure the WEF forged Trump's signature on those fraudulent business records.

34 times.

Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. 34 times is enemy action.

This was a conspiracy by that Jew Klaus Schwab and that Jew banker George Soros.
damn. i had forgotten about soros. he is almost as old as trump, isn't he?

I'm pretty sure the WEF forged Trump's signature on those fraudulent business records.

34 times.

This was a conspiracy by that Jew Klaus Schwab and that Jew banker George Soros.
Progs like you live off of this. Globalism is real. A good idea if the people involved were of nobility. Their actions over centuries are not that honorable.

Why were they requesting his documents but not from other Presidents?
Same reason. It was a political pissing match. They hoped they could tarnish his reputation by badgering him with prosecutions and legal harassment. He said "ok, bring it", assuming it would only benefit him politically. He was right. They were wrong.

34 times.

JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW

Forum List

Back