Kamala is a dishonest person - polls says

HuH? She consistently covered up for Biden.
She changed her mind about Biden. Just like you “changed your mind” about what you said earlier.
Zero to do with leaving a message board. When did I say I was leaving forever? Link?
When did you say you gave yourself an escape clause to what you stated you were going to do? Link?

She changed her mind about Biden. Just like you “changed your mind” about what you said earlier.

When did you say you gave yourself an escape clause to what you stated you were going to do? Link?
Huh? I did not post countless and consistent threads that I was leaving. She hasn’t changed her mind. Biden is still president. Lol

Link that I said I was leaving forever: don’t ask me to prove a negative.

Why are you avoiding the Israeli flag question? Hmmmm?

Admit that you turned on Israel just like your party.

What is Kamala's agenda? The media seems to be working overtime to pretend she has one while not focusing on it. If (God forbid) that team ever gets elected you need to protect your kids from groomers who would snatch them and castrate them and you need to think about protecting your home from looters, including illegal aliens, when the Police are downsized. A nuclear war could end your problems anyway.
That useless word salad bimbo is flip flopping all over the place trying to run from her record and past statements. It's embarrassing. I guarantee you she will LIE to get elected then do a complete 180 just like Obama.

Huh? I did not post countless and consistent threads that I was leaving. She hasn’t changed her mind. Biden is still president. Lol
She changed her mind.
Link that I said I was leaving forever: don’t ask me to prove a negative.
I just said that you stated you were leaving. Now you’re here...still. It was a lie. You know you lied. You are now getting all upset that you’ve been called out on your lie.

YouGov poll, schittferbrains.....Not exactly Rasmussen.
And nearly certainly twisted in some way.

Newsmax!

funny-as-fuck-fucking-funny.gif

Forum List

Back