The GOP and Mr. Trump need to propose spending cuts, big ones...

This is the game that Lefties have been playing since the days of LBJ.

They continually pass new legislation that is unconstitutional, foolish, and wasteful, knowing that every one of them creates a new constituency of people who are dependent on Government. Then the Republicans say, "the deficit is exploding." The Democrats respond, "Which programs will you cut or eliminate?" knowing that any attempts to do so will cost the Republicans votes from those dependent people and their allies.

It is evil.

The solution is to create a commission that is charged with identifying every single dollar of Federal spending that is not authorized by Article I. All of them will be scheduled to "sunset." New programs will be analyzed in the same way.

Problem solved.

Agreed. Kudlow and Art Laffer have their heads up their asses, all they want to do is cut taxes.
Sounds like you like Kamala and the pro-Hamas party?

Laffer was more of a "just cut taxes" guy.

Kudlow was a Gingrich guy, cut taxes AND SPENDING

It is typical of SUBs to define "conservative" as "supporting Zionist Fascist Treason against America."

In fact, you and the rest of the Pro Israel SUBs aren't at all conservative, have no idea what conservative means, do not understand basic math.... which is why the National Debt is up 6 fold since W took office, and you do not give a shit about it....

Getting into a war of who can shower this state or that state with more borrowed taxpayer money vs Kamala is a losing strategy.

The GOP needs to stand up and re-embrace fiscal conservatism. So far, it is making ZERO NOISES on that score. Only Vivek in the primary made such noises.

Since the W/Faux News crowd packed the GOP voter rolls with Pro Israel SUBs, this is what has happened... we went from under $6 trillion in debt (and a fuctional budget surplus) when W was elected to over $35 now....

SUBs do not care about math. Math involves numbers and that's way beyond the intellect of the SUB.

and Dick Cheney said Reagan "proved" deficits do not matter... which is why the Cheney family is now clearly DEMOCRAT as it ALWAYS WAS....

Faux News doesn't care about the Federal Debt because that is America, and Faux only cares about ISRAEL. So the SUB "never hears" about the Debt from the two and only two things the SUB actually follows, a Jew fraud of a Christian Preacher and Faux.

For those of us who do understand MATH, this is a HUGE PROBLEM that will not go away without a big fight.

This needs dramatic attention right now. Failure to address the National Debt is suicide as a nation.

How US national debt grew to its $31.4 trillion high - ABC NewsView attachment 992978

Search inside image

How US national debt grew to its $31.4 trillion high - ABC News​

Visit
Never Trumper eh ?

Yeah sure, say things like your going to cut this and cut that while Democrats promise the voter's the treasury if they keep them in power. Sounds like a losing strategy for sure for the Republicans.

Hey it's simple really, all Trump has to do is address the short comings of the American hard working citizen's who have been duped badly by the establishment RHINO'S AND DEMOCRAT'S, and do so with a message that will lend or bend him their ear, and it's over. TRUMP WINS.........

Never Trumper eh ?

MORON!!!

The "Never Trumpers" are the Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans," not EMH who IDs W as THE WORST TRAITOR IN US HISTORY.

Trump, of course, can do nothing if SUBS continue to pack the GOP Congress with PRO ISRAEL RINOs.

This is the game that Lefties have been playing since the days of LBJ.

They continually pass new legislation that is unconstitutional, foolish, and wasteful, knowing that every one of them creates a new constituency of people who are dependent on Government. Then the Republicans say, "the deficit is exploding." The Democrats respond, "Which programs will you cut or eliminate?" knowing that any attempts to do so will cost the Republicans votes from those dependent people and their allies.

It is evil.

The solution is to create a commission that is charged with identifying every single dollar of Federal spending that is not authorized by Article I. All of them will be scheduled to "sunset." New programs will be analyzed in the same way.

Problem solved.
True, but in a political fight during an election (where the above mentioned is the problem), then you'll still get the same result's as was intended by the Democrat's running the game the way they are running it.

The only thing a new presidential candidate can do is counter the Democrat's by offering up solutions without drastic cuts to what the voter's think matter's most to them. Otherwise undo the damage when it is appropriate to do so.

MORON!!!

The "Never Trumpers" are the Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans," not EMH who IDs W as THE WORST TRAITOR IN US HISTORY.

Trump, of course, can do nothing if SUBS continue to pack the GOP Congress with PRO ISRAEL RINOs.
Well you just go ahead and advise Trump on how to lose then.

Well you just go ahead and advise Trump on how to lose then.

Because SUBs are supporters of BIG GOVERNMENT and HANDOUTS, that does not mean the rest of the electorate would not appreciate some REAL LEADERSHIP on this issue instead of getting into a "who can dole out more handouts" contest with Kamala...

But being a SUB, you cannot fathom why anyone would prefer the 1990s to today... since the US military was not yet deployed solely to help ISRAEL.

Laffer was more of a "just cut taxes" guy.

Kudlow was a Gingrich guy, cut taxes AND SPENDING

It is typical of SUBs to define "conservative" as "supporting Zionist Fascist Treason against America."

In fact, you and the rest of the Pro Israel SUBs aren't at all conservative, have no idea what conservative means, do not understand basic math.... which is why the National Debt is up 6 fold since W took office, and you do not give a shit about it....
This is relevant how in this election run up ? The problem's weren't created in a day, and they won't be fixed in a day, so how about you focus on a win for Republicans instead of Democrat's, and afterwards put pressure on congress to fix a lot of this stuff. I'm sure Trump will sign any legislation that makes good fiscal and common sense.

Because SUBs are supporters of BIG GOVERNMENT and HANDOUTS, that does not mean the rest of the electorate would not appreciate some REAL LEADERSHIP on this issue instead of getting into a "who can dole out more handouts" contest with Kamala...

But being a SUB, you cannot fathom why anyone would prefer the 1990s to today... since the US military was not yet deployed solely to help ISRAEL.
So you are yet another anti-semite that wants to do what on behalf of your sticking it to Israel any way you can by hoping to persuade an election??

Cut everyone's deductions and benefits.

People paid for their SS on a contract basis. Medicare? Have no idea what it does? Cut cut cut, use common sense. Like Trump does. He has lived in reality, not unlimited like a Princess or King isolated in DC.

Last edited:
This is relevant how in this election run up ? The problem's weren't created in a day, and they won't be fixed in a day, so how about you focus on a win for Republicans instead of Democrat's, and afterwards put pressure on congress to fix a lot of this stuff. I'm sure Trump will sign any legislation that makes good fiscal and common sense.

Congress is 95% of all the USA problems. Ongoing over five decades. Hiding and lying. Shifting bad votes around with media cover to the lesser vunerable. They need to be de-nutted and put on final warning.

A really bad criminal type President will use them like a rented mule. To hide and lie and bury crazy wasteful pork or social spending. Like Obiden 1.0, 2.0 or GWB with $88B in condoms for Africa.

Last edited:
So you are yet another anti-semite that wants to do what on behalf of your sticking it to Israel any way you can by hoping to persuade an election??

Did you cheer when Israel attacked and murdered ship and crew USS Liberty?

Do you still believe the "official version" of 911?

Bin Laden Bull, Save Us From Blowhards | VT Archives | Alternative ...

usama bin ladin cia tim osman #775281 - uludağ sözlük galeri

Congress is 95% of all the USA problems. Ongoing over five decades. Hiding and lying. Shifting bad votes around with media cover to the lesser vunerable. They need to be de-nutted and put on final warning.

No, Congress was good when Gingrich was Speaker. But only those 4 years.

The deficits are funded by borrowing and issuing bonds, then paying interest on those bonds.

This needs to be explained more thoroughly.

So. Deficit spending. That's when a country spends more than its income.

How do they pay for it? To pay for the deficit spending, the Treasury borrows currency by issuing a bond.

What is a bond? A Treasury bond is an IOU. It's a piece of paper with numbers printed on it that says loan me a trillion dollars today and I promise that over a ten year period I will pay you back that trillion dollars. Plus interest.

Treasury bonds happen to also be our national debt.

With proper definitions aside now, The Treasury then holds a bond auction.

The world's largest banks show up and compete to buy part of our national debt (Treasury Bonds) and make a profit on it by earning interest.

What happens next? Through a shell game called open market operations, the banks sells those bonds to the Federal Reserve, at a profit.

How does the Federal Reserve pay for the bonds? The Federal Reserve writes a hot check that should bounce because it's drawn on an account that always has nothing in it.

Here they're creating currency. This is inflation. An inflation of the the currency (and credit) supply.

Technically speking, they're committing fraud here. Prove me wrong (anyone)

For reference, Boston Federal Reserve's ''Putting it Simply" contends that ''When you or I write a check, there must be sufficient funds in our account to cover the check, but when the Federal Reserve writes a check, there is no bank deposit on which that check is drawn. When the Federal Reserve writes a check, it is creating ''money.”

Except it isn't really money. It's currency. To be money it must be a store of value. But I don't feel like going that deep into it.

Anyway. The Federal Reserve then hands those hot checks to the banks and at this point currency comes into existence. Ta da.

The banks then take that currency and buy more bonds at the next Treasury auction.

That's how it works.

There's a much deeper discussion to be had on the topic, though.

If one were to take the conversation further, the next aspect in the order of dialogue should be regarding the result of what was explained in that there then becomes a build-up of bond at the Federal Reserve and currency at the Treasury.

This process is where all paper currency comes from. The Federal Reserve and the government incorrectly call it base money because they don't know the difference between money and currency. It's correctly called base currency because it is not money in the true sense of the term.

Money has to be a store of value and maintain its purchasing power in order to actually be money.

Gong further into what inflation actually is and touching on yet another aspect of how it is created, and if one wants to remain relavant for better understanding of the actual issue, would be fractional reserve lending.

For reference, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, contends that "Commercial banks create checkbook ''money'' whenever they grant a loan, simply by adding new deposit dollars in accounts on their books in exchange for a borrower's IOU."

Like when you deposit 100 Federal Reserve Notes, the bank keeps 10 in your account and invests/loans out the other 90. Here they are also creating currency. They're inflating the currency supply. Though digitally in this regard

So now there is 190 Federal Reserve Notes in existence. Created out of the 100 Federal Reserve Notes deposited. And you're just one guy. And that was only one deposit.

Could keep going. But I don't really feel like it.

Last edited:
Did you cheer when Israel attacked and murdered ship and crew USS Liberty?

Do you still believe the "official version" of 911?

Bin Laden Bull, Save Us From Blowhards | VT Archives | Alternative ...

usama bin ladin cia tim osman #775281 - uludağ sözlük galeri

Your bull shite don't work on me, and trying to use thing's in the past as some kind of historic weaponized creation that you can fling out in order to mow your political adversaries down with, uhhh is (simply put) "ridiculous".

You look like you don't know how the government works.
There is a spending budget from congress
There is a revenue stream from the IRS

Here are the last few budgets. and their deficits:
Biden’s 2025 Budget is $7.30T with a $1.8T deficit______TOTAL BIDEN $6.9T (in theory)
Biden’s 2024 Budget was $7.30T with a $2.0T deficit
Biden's 2023 Budget was $6.13T with a $1.7T deficit
Biden's 2022 Budget was $6.27T with a $1.4T deficit
Trump's 2021 Budget was $6.82T with a $2.8T deficit___ TOTAL TRUMP $7.6T (actual)
Trump's 2020 Budget was $6.55T with a $3.1T deficit
Trump's 2019 Budget was $4.40T with a $0.9T deficit

The deficits are funded by borrowing and issuing bonds, then paying interest on those bonds.
Currently the DEBT is $35T and interest on that DEBT is about $1T a year

1. If we set the 2026 Budget to $4T plus $1T for interest on the Debt that is a total of $5T in spending for fiscal 2026

2. If we set the required 2026 Revenue to $7T which is the current $5T and a new $2T raised by removing deductions and new taxes, such as a "Transaction Tax" on financial transactions, and a "Remittance Tax" on all money sent out of the US to pay for the wall, and any other new revenue streams such as tariffs, or ________.
In other words, assuming all of your numbers are accurate (they're not), then if you were supreme ruler of the United States (you're not), then your plan might just have a shot of working. The fact, however, is that the U.S. is more than $35 trillion in debt, that's merely the amount they're willing to admit to, which means your deficit figures are also wrong, and you have no power over the U.S. government. So, again, your plan would not fix anything even if it were implemented, but it will never be implemented because there is no political will to even consider cutting the rate of increase in spending. So, again, some form of collapse is the only realistic endpoint.

This needs to be explained more thoroughly.

So. Deficit spending. That's when a country spends more than its income.

How do they pay for it? To pay for the deficit spending, the Treasury borrows currency by issuing a bond.

What is a bond? A Treasury bond is an IOU. It's a piece of paper with numbers printed on it that says loan me a trillion dollars today and I promise that over a ten year period I will pay you back that trillion dollars. Plus interest.

Treasury bonds happen to also be our national debt.

With proper definitions aside now, The Treasury then holds a bond auction.

The world's largest banks show up and compete to buy part of our national debt (Treasury Bonds) and make a profit on it by earning interest.

What happens next? Through a shell game called open market operations, the banks get to sell some of those bonds to the Federal Reserve, at a profit.

How does the Federal Reserve pay the bonds? The Federal Reserve writes a hot check that should bounce because they're drawn on an account that always has nothing in it.

Here they're creating currency. This is inflation. An inflation of the the currency supply.

Boston Federal Reserve's ''Putting it Simply", they say that ''When you or I write a check, there must be sufficient funds in our account to cover the check, but when the Federal Reserve writes a check, there is no bank deposit on which that check is drawn. When the Federal Reserve writes a check, it is creating ''money.”

Except it isn't really money. It's currency. To be money it must be a store of value. But I don't feel lile going that deep into it.

Anyway. The Federal Reserve then hands those hot checks to the banks and at this point is where currency comes into existence.

The banks then take that currency and buy more bonds at the next Treasury auction.

That's how it works.

There's a much deeper discussion to be had on the topic.

So ALL $35T is in US Treaury Bonds floating about? Like those Bond funds in my IRA or 401K?

I think I also have corporate bonds? Is that right? How could that be different than an equity (stock) buy? I am really a Bond idiot. Stock idiot too? I just put in money invested into “funds” or target date funds.

Value generally increases but for a 33%-50% drop in 2008-2012? Or the dot,com bust 2000-2003 (really hit Silicon Valley hard).

Your bull shite don't work on me, and trying to use thing's in the past as some kind of historic weaponized creation that you can fling out in order to mow your political adversaries down with, uhhh is (simply put) "ridiculous".

You are a traitor. You cheer when Israel murders Americans.

Forum List

Back