The Harris-Walz Ticket Is Our Opportunity for Political Imagination

Trump told Christians "show up and vote this time. You won't have to again if you show up and vote this time"

That's because elections will be rigged in the future if he wins.

What would stop a 2nd term Trump from breaking the law? The Supreme's made President's kings. One huge reason why Trump should never be president. And if Republicans elect another election denier who's anti abortion, that guy should never win too.
Pure hysterics. Grow up.

“Since Kamala Harris announced her campaign for president, I have felt about politics something other than despair and disgust. I wouldn’t call it hope, but I am engaged. I am curious about what is possible.

Yes, democracy is still on the ballot. The crisis we are facing remains existential. But after almost two years of talking about Donald Trump’s extreme ideologies and Joe Biden’s age, we are participating in a substantive examination of a leader’s vision for America. We have a real opportunity to vote for someone rather than against the opposition.”

More to the point, voters now have the opportunity to vote for someone – Vice President Harris – rather than voting against Trump.

Of course, Trump voters have contempt for Vice President Harris’ vision – expressed by their unwarranted fear of positive, beneficial change and their disdain for diversity, inclusion, and expressions of individual liberty.
Wow, the TDS is sitting on your patula oblongata Mrs. Jones.

We have a real opportunity to vote for someone rather than against the opposition.”
But WTF are you voting for? What does she stand for, specifically?

She used to support ending fracking, defunding police, bailing out violent protesters so they can get right back on the streets, promoting gender transitioning for minors against the will of their parents, allowing confused males to compete against females in female sports, reparations for blacks, massive illegal immigration, the Green New Deal, the war in Ukraine and unlimited legal abortions. :dunno:

Trump told Christians "show up and vote this time. You won't have to again if you show up and vote this time"

That's because elections will be rigged in the future if he wins.

What would stop a 2nd term Trump from breaking the law? The Supreme's made President's kings. One huge reason why Trump should never be president. And if Republicans elect another election denier who's anti abortion, that guy should never win too.
You are a gullible individual. Sure would be nice to know where your candidates stand on their policy agenda and why they are hiding from the media. A majority of the democrats are low-information voters, so it makes perfect sense.

“Since Kamala Harris announced her campaign for president, I have felt about politics something other than despair and disgust. I wouldn’t call it hope, but I am engaged. I am curious about what is possible.

Yes, democracy is still on the ballot. The crisis we are facing remains existential. But after almost two years of talking about Donald Trump’s extreme ideologies and Joe Biden’s age, we are participating in a substantive examination of a leader’s vision for America. We have a real opportunity to vote for someone rather than against the opposition.”

More to the point, voters now have the opportunity to vote for someone – Vice President Harris – rather than voting against Trump.

Of course, Trump voters have contempt for Vice President Harris’ vision – expressed by their unwarranted fear of positive, beneficial change and their disdain for diversity, inclusion, and expressions of individual liberty.
The fact that leftists are so devoid of vision and knowledge of history, economics, socioeconomic consequences that they think someone like Kamala Harris is presidential material is not only sad but could be the demise of America as a great nation.

You're party is deeply unwell, and just plain weird.

Stay away from the horses, ok?
Now I know the weird label pisses you guys off. Thanks. Don't be butt hurt when America rejects your vision for America.

What's weird is you guys aren't running on that. You're running away from it. Like you want to end abortion, public schools, social security and medicare but you are denying it. Why?

That dude's mouth seems to always be open.

That's funny you say that. You're a Trump supporter right? Republicans who love him say all the time he just can't keep his big mouth shut.

Team Trump Begs Him to Keep His Mouth Shut at NYC Criminal Trial​

The former president’s lawyers and aides are trying to “prevent him from talking his way into a mess,” says one Trump adviser

1723480893081.png

Why not? HEll, mini me proposed expanding the child tax credit to peope making billions of dollars. Change is surely in the air.

That's funny you say that. You're a Trump supporter right? Republicans who love him say all the time he just can't keep his big mouth shut.

Team Trump Begs Him to Keep His Mouth Shut at NYC Criminal Trial​

The former president’s lawyers and aides are trying to “prevent him from talking his way into a mess,” says one Trump adviser

View attachment 994455

Tell that to the horses. They LOVE Weird Walz.

Trump voters have the best candidate

Harris is too far left

How do you imagine a platform where neither candidate has taken a single interview, press conference, question, and/or published their high-level agenda? It's Basement Campaign 2 .. the sequel.
how do i imagine a platform when an entire party is fawning over project 25 while trump claims he has never heard of it.

i have listened to most of trumps speeches and interviews (in c span. entire and uninterrupted). he is not very good at answering questions or explaining policy is he?

how do i imagine a platform when an entire party is fawning over project 25 while trump claims he has never heard of it.

i have listened to most of trumps speeches and interviews (in c span. entire and uninterrupted). he is not very good at answering questions or explaining policy is he?
Project 2025 is not trump policy or the repub platform

Its a wish list by a conservative think tank

Forum List

Back