Who is Tim Walz?

ORANGE MAN BAD is all ya got to defend your weirdo Tampon Timmy?
Leave Timmy alone, he is a folksy, mid westerner.
IMG_0137.jpeg

In your pro-Biden post, you included Trump data, and discarded some Biden data. The timeframe you chose, 2018-2022, is just.... weird.

If it's even a question, have fun voting for Trump Nazi. I heard Harris is now pulling ahead of Trump in the key battleground states. Of course she is. SS and Abortion are at stake.

Former Battalion Commander, Lieutenant Colonel John Kolb, who replaced Tim Walz when Tim bailed out, has some unflattering commentary on the Dem's VP candidate....

88426503-13734049-image-a-15_1723435136111.jpg

Lieutenant Colonel John Kolb
88426501-13734049-image-a-14_1723435129729.jpg

If it's even a question, have fun voting for Trump Nazi. I heard Harris is now pulling ahead of Trump in the key battleground states. Of course she is. SS and Abortion are at stake.
I can't believe you finally caught on. It was like pulling teeth.

So now you have changed the subject; removed any substance in your post; no one was talking about polls.

You are going to vote for
  • more inflation
  • much higher taxes
  • defunding the police
  • bailing out violent criminals
  • allowing felons to vote
  • open borders
  • free housing, food, education and medical care to illegal immigrants
  • eliminating private medical insurance
  • end of fracking the oil industry
  • DEI expansion
  • dismal support for Israel
  • grant money to far-left groups
  • mandatory gun buybacks
  • disbanding ICE
  • packing the Supreme Court
  • ending the filibuster
  • men winning all the women's medals
  • gender mutilation surgery on children

What's wrong with you?

I can't believe you finally caught on. It was like pulling teeth.

So now you have changed the subject; removed any substance in your post; no one was talking about polls.

You are going to vote for
  • more inflation
  • much higher taxes
  • defunding the police
  • bailing out violent criminals
  • allowing felons to vote
  • open borders
  • free housing, food, education and medical care to illegal immigrants
  • eliminating private medical insurance
  • end of fracking the oil industry
  • DEI expansion
  • dismal support for Israel
  • grant money to far-left groups
  • mandatory gun buybacks
  • disbanding ICE
  • packing the Supreme Court
  • ending the filibuster
  • men winning all the women's medals
  • gender mutilation surgery on children

What's wrong with you?

I stopped after your first point because right away you are wrong.

"Donald Trump is missing in action. He should be on this stage tonight. He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have," DeSantis said.
The country’s current “inflationary spiral” can also be traced back to COVID-19, Maher said, describing the trillions of dollars the government issued throughout the pandemic. This, he noted, should not be pinned on President Joe Biden, but his predecessor, former President Donald Trump.

“We’re going to bring back Trump?” he asked. “The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check? Talk about not learning anything.”

Dems are always cleaning up Republicans messes. And look at what Bush did to Bill Clinton's surplus. Remember you didn't like Bill Clinton?

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

Forum List

Back