Trump can win on the issues

The shut down he instigated and the pandemic he mis-managed.

What subsidies are you dreaming about.
PS: you said that the profits were the same under your blob and Biden. Were you lying then...or are you lying now? Hmmm?
1. Fau-Chi caused the pandemic with his illegal paying the Wuhan Lab to do gain-of-function research on bat viruses. The Covid virus escaped, and caused the pandemic. The Trump admin's WarpSpeed developed a vaccine and got shots in arms in 10-months when "experts" said 4-years "if then", you're welcome.

2. You say "Corporations" have record profits so that proves "price gouging". But you don't show specific sector profits like food and energy. The profits could be hi-tech, google, Amazon, nVidia, Microsoft, and unrelated manufacturing, which has nothing to do with the price of groceries.

The libs here are giddy with confidence

But Victor Davis Hanson likes Trump’s chances

Laughing.....oh, obviously. That's why Trump just declared that Abortion is not a 'big factor' in elections anymore. So both MAGA and all women who demand bodily autonomy just promptly 'forgot' about the issue.

Because the doddering old dipshit said so.

Laughing.....oh, obviously. That's why Trump just declared that Abortion is not a 'big factor' in elections anymore. So both MAGA and all women who demand bodily autonomy just promptly 'forgot' about the issue. Because the doddering old dipshit said so.
I didn't like Trump's answer on Mifepristone.
When the guy asked if he would ban it, Trump should have said "NO, next question".
Instead he tap danced and said its up to the voters, which was not the question, but the biased MSM will spin it as he will ban it.

hopefully she gets it translated into something that makes sense kyzr.....

~S~
Anyone using common sense knows that Trump should win this election. If he does not than our nation has lost its way. And it started years and decades ago. Progs have done anything they can to win elections. They threw Joe under the bus after knowingly pushing him to run as President with a cognitive medical issue. They treat the taxpayers with disdain. Prog voters need to wise up.

Anyone using common sense knows that Trump should win this election. If he does not than our nation has lost its way. And it started years and decades ago. Progs have done anything they can to win elections. They threw Joe under the bus after knowingly pushing him to run as President with a cognitive medical issue. They treat the taxpayers with disdain. Prog voters need to wise up.
Or, anyone with common sense wouldn't vote for the guy that called for the termination of the constitution who did such a piss poor job that his own former VP won't support him.

Or the candidate in clear mental decline, who is regularly slurring words, rambling incoherently, and mixing up people.

Laughing.....oh, obviously. That's why Trump just declared that Abortion is not a 'big factor' in elections anymore. So both MAGA and all women who demand bodily autonomy just promptly 'forgot' about the issue.

Because the doddering old dipshit said so.
MAGA women support the right to life of unborn babies

But I concede that the childless cat ladies and drunken party girls may outnumber them

MAGA women support the right to life of unborn babies

But I concede that the childless cat ladies and drunken party girls may outnumber them

Per Trump, its not a 'big factor' in the election at all.

Welp, I guess that settles it! If Trump is on the wrong side of an issue, then the issue just magically disappears.

Because a doddering old man says so.

Per Trump, its not a 'big factor' in the election at all.

Welp, I guess that settles it! If Trump is on the wrong side of an issue, then the issue just magically disappears.

Because a doddering old man says so.
I think it is a significant issue

And it shows how much our culture has degenerated

Forum List

Back