Make no mistake, this is what trump winning looks like.

FBI investigating threatening letters sent to election officials in several states

The FBI warned election offices to be on the lookout after threatening letters containing suspicious substances were sent to the offices of multiple secretaries of state throughout the country.

A senior law enforcement official confirmed that election officials in at least six states received packages Monday but said that so far none of the packages have been found to contain any actual hazardous material.

Secretaries of state, attorney generals’ offices and state election offices in Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Tennessee, Wyoming and Oklahoma were targeted. The return address identified the sender as the “U.S.T.E.A.” — “US Traitor Elimination Army.”

The Kansas secretary of state’s office was evacuated Monday, as were offices in Iowa and Oklahoma.

The FBI said in a statement it was "working with our partners to determine how many letters were sent, the individual or individuals responsible for the letters, and the motive behind the letters. As this is an ongoing matter we will not be commenting further on the investigation, but the public can be assured safety is our top priority.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...s-sent-elections-officials-several-rcna171464

I do not recall this type of thing happening before trump began calling the integrity of elections in to question. Nor do I recall seeing stories about election officials quitting their jobs. These days so as to avoid the wrath of trump's mob. Begging the question, where is his condemnation of threats made against election workers?

The most detailed look yet at the 'exodus' of local voting officials

It's been clear for some time that the work environment in these jobs was becoming unsustainable. Threats and harassment have become commonplace since the flurry of voting lies that followed Donald Trump's loss in 2020, while at the same time, the actual job duties required have been steadily growing more complex.

He doesn't condemn the intimidation because his goal is to have non-partisan election workers replaced with his sycophants. His goal is to corrupt the system brick by brick.

Why are Dimwinger thugs intimidating election officials in Republican states?

FBI investigating threatening letters sent to election officials in several states

The FBI warned election offices to be on the lookout after threatening letters containing suspicious substances were sent to the offices of multiple secretaries of state throughout the country.

A senior law enforcement official confirmed that election officials in at least six states received packages Monday but said that so far none of the packages have been found to contain any actual hazardous material.

Secretaries of state, attorney generals’ offices and state election offices in Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Tennessee, Wyoming and Oklahoma were targeted. The return address identified the sender as the “U.S.T.E.A.” — “US Traitor Elimination Army.”

The Kansas secretary of state’s office was evacuated Monday, as were offices in Iowa and Oklahoma.

The FBI said in a statement it was "working with our partners to determine how many letters were sent, the individual or individuals responsible for the letters, and the motive behind the letters. As this is an ongoing matter we will not be commenting further on the investigation, but the public can be assured safety is our top priority.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...s-sent-elections-officials-several-rcna171464

I do not recall this type of thing happening before trump began calling the integrity of elections in to question. Nor do I recall seeing stories about election officials quitting their jobs. These days so as to avoid the wrath of trump's mob. Begging the question, where is his condemnation of threats made against election workers?

It's been clear for some time that the work environment in these jobs was becoming unsustainable. Threats and harassment have become commonplace since the flurry of voting lies that followed Donald Trump's loss in 2020, while at the same time, the actual job duties required have been steadily growing more complex.

He doesn't condemn the intimidation because his goal is to have non-partisan election workers replaced with his sycophants. His goal is to corrupt the system brick by brick.

Strange that it is only being sent to red state officials by these implied Trump empowered miscreants

Strange that it is only being sent to red state officials by these implied Trump empowered miscreants
trump's goons have a track record of this sort of behavior. Here's what would bring it to an end.

Message from djt; To all my supporters, I want to say how much I appreciate your continued support. However, it is time for me to acknowledge that I lost a fair election in 2020 when a majority of Americans voted for my opponent, President Biden. We need to work harder in this election cycle to ensure I defeat VP Harris.
That can be achieved by convincing voters I have a better plan for America. Not by questioning the legitimacy of the election or the integrity of election workers. The threats to those workers must stop. They are an essential cog in our system an their work must be respected. Thank you.

You spend way too much time floating conspiracy theories.

See post #57.
I thought I had a sad life, berg, but you've got me beat hands down.

I leave my house 5 times a year, for doctor appointments.

the only phone calls I get are from people trying to sell me something, my older brother once a month, and from the receptionists reminding me of appointments.

but my life is nowhere as sad as yours, with your fixation on trump.

You should seek professional help.

(and sue trump for a lifetime supply of talcum powder to treat your diaper rash)

trump's goons have a track record of this sort of behavior. Here's what would bring it to an end.

Message from djt; To all my supporters, I want to say how much I appreciate your continued support. However, it is time for me to acknowledge that I lost a fair election in 2020 when a majority of Americans voted for my opponent, President Biden. We need to work harder in this election cycle to ensure I defeat VP Harris.
That can be achieved by convincing voters I have a better plan for America. Not by questioning the legitimacy of the election or the integrity of election workers. The threats to those workers must stop. They are an essential cog in our system an their work must be respected. Thank you.
Progs caused near all of this. most of the political class is lying low now as itis election season. Only a selected few seem to give prepared responses. Rest assured the evil vile spiels will continue at some point. Perhaps on election night. The ultimate embodiment of Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" is and has been in practice for many many years. The violence you guys have caused. The breakdown of personal discipline that in some ways did not need it. And the costs associated with all of the agendas.

Forum List

Back