The Unhinged Don threatens Kamala’s Donors

And as correctly noted: this demonstrates Trump’s intent to weaponize the state against his political opponents, which is fundamentally fascist and authoritarian, consistent with the fact that Trump is unfit to be president.

Irony alert of the the month.

I'm a moderate independent conservative but I'm leaning toward Harris, if I do vote, which isn't certain. Trump has the best policies but sounds too much like a wrecking ball. Harris will spread lots of money around but won't close the border.
Well, we'll likely end up with a woman President at least.

Yes – Trump is currently being prosecuted pursuant to such laws.

But Trump is a criminal, criminals have contempt for the rule of law in that they consistently violate the law.
Of course his immunity cloak seems at odds with such laws It seems an absurd situation.
It looks like a heavy price to pay for obedience ot trump.

Many conservative Christians don't vote, believing that God chooses who will lead the nation. I was in such a church for many years and didn't cast a vote until I left it. This is what Trump is speaking to. Sheesh.
Is this church saying that God will select the winner even if no one voted? How does that work?

Donald Trump has warned Kamala Harris's campaign donors that they will not escape his retribution if they play a role in a 2024 election 'steal'.

The GOP candidate promised he would not allow a repeat of the 'rampant Cheating and Skullduggery' he claims cost him the White House in 2020, and threatened unprecedented legal action against those who try.

Posting on X and his own Truth Social channel under the heading 'cease and desist' he said 'lawyers, political operatives, donors, illegal voters, and corrupt election officials' would all find themselves targeted.

A few things about Trump’s threats. The first is that most of us, at least the sane among us, know that the notion of widespread election fraud is a lie. Trump in a moment of lucidity recently conceded that he lost the election. So, why he is threatening Kamala’s donors? There has never, ever, been another presidential candidate that threatened another candidate’s supporters or donors with “retribution.” Since we know the notion of widespread election fraud is a lie what is the purpose of Trump’s threats, other than a pathetic attempt at political intimidation and, more ominously, a foreshadowing of how Trump will weaponize the state against his political opponents.
The Democrats hold up a Trump hoop and you jump like a well trained circus animal. Start thinking and stop reacting.

Good questions. Apparently not yet and yes, no responsible American adult believed a carnival barking, mafia type thug like Trump could be elected President the first time. Tough to write or pass laws protecting against eventualities that appear remote. Should be rethought given jerks like governors Abbott and DeSantis.

Trump too was clearly shocked and a bit humbled at winning the first time. He appears well prepared now to go full fascist. I'm fiercely independent, much prefer Jill Stein at this point, and never commit to anyone more than a week out from an election day. But, being from a swing State, I may end up voting for Harris. We'll see..
In theory the constitution should guard agaainst too much power resting with the Preident.
But very often they are drafted "of the time" and reflect current concerns.
It never enviseged trump at any point. It certainly never enviseged a religous power block . They had just escaped from that.

Many conservative Christians don't vote, believing that God chooses who will lead the nation. I was in such a church for many years and didn't cast a vote until I left it. This is what Trump is speaking to. Sheesh.
There it is........another of "This is what trump meant."

Word Salads really are Hard to understand.

Forum List

Back